Just finished up my 4th all grain. They just seem to get easier and easier. This was my first time using anything other that barley(I was making a wit.) I'm glad I read up on here to put some rice in to keep the mash from sticking. Boy was it hard to stir. It felt like I was mixing cement. Also my first time doing a protein rest and then raising the mash temp. Overall it went perfect, all temps were spot on. I didn't make a starter because I didn't even plan on brewing today it just kind of happened. You have to take advantage of the few sunny German days. I didn't use bitter orange because the place I order from was out so I used about half of an orange peel and dried it in the oven at a low temp for about 4 hours until it was dry. Hope that works ok. Anyway, just thought I would rant before heading to bed. Hopefully I wake up to some bubbles in the airlock.