Bottling my first Oktoberfest lager - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Bottling my first Oktoberfest lager

Old 10-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
arcsum68
Recipes 

Jun 2008
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Pulled it out of the fridge and was gonna get everything ready to bottle when my wife said "What are you doing?"

Duh!

No go, we have to leave, I would assume its ok to leave it out since once its in bottles it will sit at room temp anyway, is that true?

Anything else besides priming it that I need to worry about?

Thanks guys!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7596 Times on 5346 Posts

Sounds like it'll be fine until you can get to it. How's it taste? My first lager was great- I was so proud of it, and then I realized that aside from a few lagers like o'fests and maibocks, I like ales better anyway!

Old 10-24-2008, 05:20 AM   #3
arcsum68
Recipes 

Jun 2008
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
Sounds like it'll be fine until you can get to it. How's it taste? My first lager was great- I was so proud of it, and then I realized that aside from a few lagers like o'fests and maibocks, I like ales better anyway!
I finally remembered to reply!

Argh, I have gone to answer this question a hundred times and can never remember why when I get to the computer. I spose I should stop drinking so much.

Anywho, I forgot to try it before priming is, so it was a bit sweet still, but pretty good so far. I will definitely post back when I finally get to have some in a few weeks.