I'm Looking for a Great divide "St. Bridget’s Porter" Clone recipe.
It's one of the best porters that I have had in any recent memory. If you come across this at you local 6 pack shop try one, there great..
BTW- Thanks in advance
From the site:
Accolades and other buzz on St. Bridget’s Porter:
* Silver Medal, Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival, 2007 -- Porter/Stout
* Gold Medal, World Beer Cup, 1996 – Robust Porter
* Best Porter, Westword Magazine, Best of Denver, 1995, 1996, 1997
* World-renowned beer expert Michael Jackson declared St. Bridget’s one of the world’s best porters in his book on world beer, Ultimate Beer.
* Charlie Papazian, the forefather of American homebrewing, praised St. Bridget’s Porter in The Malt Advocate, “Floral hop aroma and flavor embrace sweet cocoa malt character to create a dark porter ale that beckons with every sip. My tongue is dancing and my mind is prancing. This is porter!”
* Kyle Wagner, then-food critic for Westword Magazine, declared in a Best of Denver review, “we’d move heaven and earth ourselves to get a glass . . . or two!”