Which Famous Serial Killer Are You??? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Which Famous Serial Killer Are You???

Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Eldorado, WI
Liked 148 Times on 59 Posts

I'm Ed Gein. Who are you??

Clicky

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett

Old 10-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
Tenchiro

Recipes 

Jun 2007
Providence, RI
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Charles Manson
You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
HighPlainsDrifter

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Coosaw Island
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

FTW

Murderous hippies unite!!!
It took me both hands just to squeeze it

Old 10-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
talleymonster

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Liked 21 Times on 11 Posts

Which famous Serial Killer are you?

My Results:

Charles Manson You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
enderwig

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Dickinson Texas
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Which famous Serial Killer are you?

My Results:

Ed Gein You're Ed Gein. Mr. Gein was a man who usually kept to himself and wasn't very social. Unfortunately, he grew up in a household where his mother never allowed him to make friends and usually bad mouthed the female gender, (excluding herself, of course). Because of his depressing childhood, Gein became extremely lonely. Apparently, murdering people and using their appendages as decorations for your house is easier than making friends.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
k1v1116
Recipes 

Mar 2008
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I'm Ed Gein too. I think my house needs some more human skin for Christmas, maybe a few gall bladders to brighten things up.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
SuperiorBrew
Recipes 

Aug 2007
Liked 32 Times on 19 Posts

I'm Manson too

Old 10-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Bedlam

Recipes 

Dec 2006
East Tennessee
Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts

------------------------
Nannie Doss

You're Nannie Doss. Also known as "The Giggling Nanny", Doss had the appearance of a normal housewife of the 1930s and 40s. As many hold the dream of having their own family, she was lucky to already obtain that. Unfortunately, she took advantage of this considering all of her victims were her own family members. Upholding her image as a normal citizen, she poisoned her victims secretly. When someone looks at you, they instantly feel they know everything about you. You seem friendly, and, well, normal. But no one knows what you're like deep down.
-------------------

I've never heard of her, but I think I'd like her if I ever met her. My family isn't surprised at the result. And if you ever met my family, you wouldn't be, either.

Bwah-ha-haaaaaaaa!

Old 10-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #9
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Ted Bundy
You're Ted Bundy. Like Ted, you seem to have a decent, likable personality. He has always been described as a charming, educated, attractive young man. All of these positive traits helped him out greatly considering all of his victims were women. From the outside, you seem trustworthy, friendly and "safe". But from the inside, well, that remains a mystery.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #10
Mutilated1
Beer Drenched Executioner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Hoover, Alabama USA, Alabama
Liked 39 Times on 27 Posts

Yeuss - I got Charlie Manson too.

I was hoping to get Arthur Shawcross though.