They' re gonna get us man, game over man...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymurgrafi

Reaction score
GAME OVER!

The little nasties are everywhere! bacteria, microbes... The're EVERYWHERE!

Look at my hands dammnit! They're covered in filth! No matter how much I scrub! Then the blood comes! They love the blood man!

We can't win! Starsan ain't enough! Fire ain't enough!!!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

:drunk:

It's the smegging thermometers too! they're in on it too man... They all LIE!

They want to bring us down! They're tricky little buggas by gar'

it's a conspiracy I tell ya.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

Transfusion! transfusion!!!!!

LEACHES!!!!

It is estimated that 500 to 1000 species of bacteria live in the human body.[2] Bacterial cells are much smaller than human cells, and there are at least ten times as many bacteria as human cells in the body (approximately 1014 versus 1013).[3][4] Though normal flora are found on all surfaces exposed to the environment (on the skin and eyes, in the mouth, nose, small intestine, and colon), the vast majority of bacteria live in the large intestine.
:mug:

(10 characters)

GAME OVER!

nukecp1.gif

:D

Hey, I'm pretty much a germaphobe, too, but don't go all Howard Hughes on us now.:cross:

Yeah, well, what about the thermos man?

I was listening as my kettle boiled. They were whispering...

I think they are the ring leaders! watch 'em, they'll get ya

alright dammnit!

which one of yous drank my beer!

I keep fillin' the damn glass and then... BAM

it's empty again... grumble grumble...

damn farkin, oinho;on musta been the hydromger, hyrdromizer, hygrommagator ma-bob...

you know what I mean, shut-up!

I have not watched Naked Lunch in years.

This thread is almost as entertaining. I like me some crazy.

nekkid?

you crazy? ya canno brew nekkid! thers some crazy sh!te on yer skin!

tear it off! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!

but I digress...

No it tweren't no nekkid lunch. Twas Nichol's Lunch (r.i.p.) round about 39th and Southwest traffic way if I recall...

Mr. Burroughs would be gettin' some grub after his methadone treatment. I'd be gettin' some grease to coat the night before...

T'ain't no sin to take off yer skin...

and dance around in yer bones!

...and, goodnight everybody!

ssssssssnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

etc...

Aw man, he passed out. I was going to tell him his beers are inFESTED with millions upon millions of fungus cells. All waiting to eat his body sugars.

Well done sir, well done. :golfclap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSKqS91UdA]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - Germs[/ame]

Not sure how to embed youtube videos...

Weird Al has bugs too...

Hey, I'm pretty much a germaphobe, too, but don't go all Howard Hughes on us now.:cross:

That sir, is slander! I am certainly no germaphobe!

Some of my best friends are single celled organisms!

come to think of it...

What on earth are you all yammering on about? You homebrewers all out to flippin' lunch!

:fro:

goldstar.jpg

I'm giving you a gold star for this....this is one of the best drukken mumblings in quite awhile....we really haven't had too many good ones lately...

Of course I'm biased towards the Zui'jen one though....

Keep up the good work.

"Uh-huh. In the eighteenth century, no such thing, nada, nothing. No one ever imagined such a thing. No sane person, anyway. Ah! Ah! Along comes this doctor, uh, uh, uh, Semmelweis, Semmelweis. Semmelweis comes along. He's trying to convince people, well, other doctors mainly, that's there's these teeny tiny invisible bad things called germs that get into your body and make you sick. Ah? He's trying to get doctors to wash their hands. What is this guy? Crazy? Teeny, tiny, invisible? What do you call it? Uh-uh, germs? Huh? What? Now, cut to the 20th century. Last week, as a matter of fact, before I got dragged into this hellhole. I go in to order a burger in this fast food joint, and the guy drops it on the floor. Jim, he picks it up, he wipes it off, he hands it to me like it's all OK. "What about the germs?" I say. He says, "I don't believe in germs. Germs is just a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps." Now he's crazy, right? See? Ah! Ah! There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion. "

This should be posted as a sticky: a lesson in why not to smoke rock and then post on HBT.

You can smoke rocks? Really?

What does it do for you? Where can I score some? Just in my backyard or what? Do I need to go to the quarry? What kind are best? Sedimentary? Igneous? No, wait, it must me metamorphic! Damn! That's what they mean! Man, them quarry workers is sittin' on a goldmine and they didn't even know it!

:ban:

:ban:

:cross:

I tried to find an image of Howard Hughes-esque Mr. Burns with kleenex boxes on his feet but came up short.

You need to smoke some weed and sit in a hot tub.

Hey... blacklab's idea would help this fscking headache i've had for the past two days.

I'm not sure how I'm driving myself home from work... can't see anything past these two freakin' disco balls that are flashing around in my eyes.

I wish whatever cosmic being thought it was funny to put my head in a bench vise, would let me free from it. :(

SWMBO was quite worried about me -- it hurt so bad that I only had two beers last night. WTF?

dude-go to the dr., stat. Visual effects generally mean migraines. Migraines are not to be fooled with. Some people even need shots to relieve the symptoms.

Eh, the disco balls subsided in time for the drive. These headaches are pretty normal for me. I went to the Dr last spring, did $4k worth of exams and tests including CT and MRI, and all came up with "Durrr I think u should exercise and eat healthy and let me know if it gets worse?"

I've been lucky lately, they've been mostly absent... There was about a 6 month span there, last year, where I had a headache every waking hour of every day. Work, no work, food, no food, nothing affected it. The moment I coughed or sneezed (as an allergy sufferer, usually on my way to the shower in the AM), I had a binding, crushing, world-bending headache that lasted until I went to bed that night.

Part of it seems to be muscular... To help cope, I was on cyclobenzaprene (Flexeril) every night and metaxalone (Skelaxin) every day during that 6mo period. They kept it managable, but didn't make them go away. I've stayed mostly off the muscle relaxants since the daily headaches mostly subsided.

So if anything, I should be thankful I haven't had many headaches this year. *shrug*

The weird thing is they're not traditional migraines, and don't respond well to migraine meds. They usually have one of three roots: muscular (shoulder/neck tension), cranial pressure (cough/sneeze, as mentioned above), or allergy/sinus/congestion. Yesterday/today's headache is combination of 1 and 2, but very little 3.

I have topiramate (Topamax) that I was supposed to try, daily, to see if it was effective... but I never got around to trying it, since it = no drinky. Also, not a fan of daily meds. Poor memory / routine skills. I'm lucky I remember I have to wear clothes to work - I've almost forgotten before. :drunk:

BACK on track! Thermometers! Friggin' things are full of lies. I hate the glass ones. I hate anything glass. I am afraid of glass. Plastic buckets, and s/s corny kegs for this guy right here, ahyup.

It's the smegging thermometers too! they're in on it too man... They all LIE!

They want to bring us down! They're tricky little buggas by gar'

it's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Ever notice how glass thermometers look so much like antennae? Sure, you could use a digital therm, what with all the electronics.... just like surveillance equipment... And those wort chillers. Giant coils. Just like high voltage generators. The kind of high voltage you need if you want to send a signal really far away. Like to a .... satellite, or something.

Anyway, try not to think about it too much. That conspiracy stuff will give you migraines.

SMOKE SOME WEED. A friend of mine used to be on all sorts of muscle relaxers and various other meds to combat his migraines (I think his were ocular), and nothing seemed to work until he got a doctor's recommendation for medical cannabis. He says the relief is almost immediate, all those other drugs have lots of potential negative side effects and usually don't work for most people, and even when they do work it can take hours. I don't want to condone anything illegal, but in CA it's allowed! I'm guessing Nebraska's laws are a little different...

Back