Perlick 425SS Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently ordered mine from Superior Products. Good price and good service. Be aware, I saw the picture on their website and assumed that the black handle pictured on the faucet was part of the deal. When you order the faucets, thats all you get. Just a heads up.

I just recently ordered mine from Superior Products. Good price and good service. Be aware, I saw the picture on their website and assumed that the black handle pictured on the faucet was part of the deal. When you order the faucets, thats all you get. Just a heads up.

Forgot about that! I emailed customer service and asked that they update the image to include the 'Knobs not included' like the others do.

I have two of those black plastic tap handles that fit the faucets. I bought custom faucets so I'll never use them. If anyone wants them pm me and I'll send them to you.

"I have two of those black plastic tap handles that fit the faucets. I bought custom faucets so I'll never use them. If anyone wants them pm me and I'll send them to you."

PM sent.

Back