Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Need Brwery Logo

Old 09-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
Tusch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Need Brwery Logo

Well I am going to need to bottle 11 gallons coming soon and really want to do a brewery logo. I would love to do something really simple. The brewery name is Bent Pines Brewery, so I was thinking a BPB in some flourished or italic style.

The reason for the logo is I will be wax dipping some of the bottles. I want to have a logo I can carve out of wood and use as a brand to create a seal in the wax at the top of the bottle. I have decent carving skills, so I should be able to handle it. Hope that makes sense. Similar to the T for Tanqueray, but instead of on the side of the bottle, on the top of the now sealed cork.

Like this:

Just to add a picture, here is the label of the brew that will have the most nicely sealed gift bottles. Its my blueberry cider, but its more of a blueberry apple wine at 11.5% And the final product will be darker in color (these bottles were from primary before more fruit additions)

Old 09-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
A4J
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Go to dafont.com, select a font style, type in "BPB" to preview it in different font styles, download the font you like, install on your computer, print, and profit.

or, click on this link

My mid-century modern keezer build thread.