National Homebrew Day Giveaway - Enter Now - Weekend Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What should I make?

Old 09-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
jacksonbrown
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default What should I make?

A good friend of mine has decided to leave town and move out east to be with her man. So of course we will be throwing her a fond farewell bash in just under five weeks! I brewed up Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde two weeks ago and a light (1.035) Scottish last weekend. So those will be good to go by then for sure. But I would like to have two more on hand for the party. I wish I could say she liked beer, but she doesn't (hey, she won't be the only guest).
So I am turning to the fabulous minds at HBT.com. What would be a good brew that can turn around in 4-5 weeks? I'm pretty well stocked up on grain and hops, and anything I don't have can more than likely be got. So gimme your best shot and thoughts. I always appreciate what this forum has to give!

Old 09-15-2008, 01:12 AM   #2
Hagen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You could have a hefe ready by then.