I just tasted a hydrometer sample of this today. I used German malt, and did a double decoction. It's a bit too light in color, to be to style. It looks to be around a 5 or 6 SRM, but of course that's expected with no darker malts in the grist.
I scaled it down to be a "real" 5 gallon batch, at least by US standards.
There is no trace of diacetyl, but I decided to do a brief diacetyl rest anyway today, bringing it up from 52 degrees to 62 degrees. I'll rack to secondary tomorrow, and begin the lagering. I used homegrown hallertauer at 15 minutes.
This is really, really good! It's very clear, and almost sparkling in clarity. It's got a wonderful mouthfeel, and a nice maltiness. It finished at 1.010. I got 27 IBUs, using Tinseth.
Thanks for the recipe! I can't wait until April 15th-ish to try my first taste after lagering!