Why am I still up? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Why am I still up?

Old 09-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #1

Probably because I just got home after drinking copious amounts of Deschutes Dissident. An excellent representation of a Flanders Red style. Hints of plum, raisin and cherry balanced perfectly with the sourness that you would come to expect from this style. Deschutes is starting to really make some interesting beers.

Good night

Old 09-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #2
Brewsmith

Recipes 

Aug 2005
Torrance, CA
Liked 62 Times on 58 Posts

Now I want some...
Fermenting:#160 Apollo/Calypso Pale Ale
Kegged:#153 Old Helicon Barleywine 2013, #157 Irish Red, #158 Mosaic IPA, #159 Bravo/Delta ESB
Up Next:Brown Porter, American Stout, Imperial Stout
My Recipes
Tuba Sonata

Smith & Co. Custom Tap Handles

Old 09-13-2008, 01:03 PM   #3
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

Pish tosh! I am awake all night every night!! A pity though, that it has to be at work.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:18 PM   #4
McKBrew

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Hayden, Idaho
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewtopia View Post
Probably because I just got home after drinking copious amounts of Deschutes Dissident. An excellent representation of a Flanders Red style. Hints of plum, raisin and cherry balanced perfectly with the sourness that you would come to expect from this style. Deschutes is starting to really make some interesting beers.

Good night
Descheutes is calling The Dissident a Flanders Brown (Oud Bruin). So what is really red, the beer or your bloodshot eyes? Either way, can't wait to get my bottles of The Dissident from Kilter Brewer.