The Women just keep coming - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Women just keep coming

Old 09-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
Philip1993
Recipes 

Jul 2007
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerderij Kabouter View Post
It could.
Let's just say that the odds of winning the lottery are better, and I don't play that either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by menschmaschine View Post
I hear there are a lot of Russian women looking to get out and come to the States. My one experience with this type of thing was with an Irish girl... pre-internet. We started penpal-ing, one thing led to another and I ended up going to visit her in Dublin. She turned out to be this half-Danish, half Irish, hot-as-crap model (just fashion/clothes). Those 2 weeks in Ireland were some of the best in my life.
Yes, but did you meet her because she mailed letters to 2,000,000 total strangers? or you both contacted a mutual introduction service of sorts..

Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
Loweface

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Limerick, Ireland
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pldoolittle View Post
Let's just say that the odds of winning the lottery are better, and I don't play that either...
Ah the lottery, a tax on people that don't understand statistics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chortly View Post
...homebrew contains more satisfactrons per serving, so you don't have to drink as much as you would a commercial beer to get to your satisfactron saturation.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #13
Boerderij_Kabouter

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Liked 148 Times on 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loweface View Post
That was Robin Hood's motto: Steal from the poor and redistribute!

Hey...... wait a second.....

Old 09-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 132 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
pshawww....Russian Brides are old hat....Nigerian Loveslaves are all the rage these days.

I have a Nigeria Loveslave...do YOU have a Nigerian Loveslave?

Here's mine, Her names Dolores;

I had an entire thread on another forum detailing the back and forth communication...I mindf*cked the scammer so much I got NO scam emails for over a year...
That's got to be the palest Nigerian on the planet...

Old 09-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
Professor Frink

Recipes 

Sep 2006
San Diego, CA
Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loweface View Post
So you're saying there's a chance...
On tap:Amber Ale
Milk Stout

Lagering:

http://www.lazydogbrewery.com

Old 09-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #16
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3190 Times on 1885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer_99 View Post
That's got to be the palest Nigerian on the planet...

Yeah, well she's REALLY South African....

Quote:
Hello,
Nice to hear from you my name doris caldwell,i think we need to know more about each other am originally from south africa,but i came here to Nigeria to meet my formal master who works at the American consuulate,but he has now been trasnfered to asia and since i found Nigeria to be a very interesting place i decided to stay back till i get another master whom i would move in with as a sex slave i am willing to have a master slave relationship,i am a sex slave willing to have a master to live in with who would dominate me sexually,i want a serious master and not internet sex commands.Let me know how sincere you are and if truly you would like to have a sex slave to satisfy your sexual desries,my pictures are attached to this mail.....hope to hear from you soon...........doris

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #17
menschmaschine

Recipes 

Jun 2007
Delaware
Liked 41 Times on 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pldoolittle View Post
Yes, but did you meet her because she mailed letters to 2,000,000 total strangers? or you both contacted a mutual introduction service of sorts..
It was all on the up-and-up. I was into Irish stuff at the time, in the military, and single. I responded to an add in a SoCal paper for international penpals. The girl I ended up with wasn't the one who placed the add, but a friend of one who did. She liked my picture so begged the other girl to give her my contact info and it took off from there. Thank God it turned out that way because when I met the girl in Ireland who posted the add, she "wasn't my type" to say the least.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #18
Rezilynt

Recipes 

Apr 2008
Bellingham, Washington
Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

I think you should respond to all of them. Let them all know that you are very interested and you would love to communicate with them. Then tell them that you are in danger of losing your computer and internet connection due to not being able to pay your bill. Ask them each for $50 to help pay the bill.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #19
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas
Liked 338 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBugeater View Post
I
Not only does Anastasia want me, but this was soon followed by letters from Svetlana, Katarina, Catia, and Alexandria

Pics of the rest please!

Old 09-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #20
Philip1993
Recipes 

Jul 2007
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by menschmaschine View Post
It was all on the up-and-up. I was into Irish stuff at the time, in the military, and single. I responded to an add in a SoCal paper for international penpals.
Which was my original point. International romance flourishes, but not usually via spam...