Now I have to think of a new term... - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Now I have to think of a new term...

Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
Apr 2008

News Link Provided by Dave's Daily - Not Affiliated with Below Content

News 9/7/2008
One Legged Man Wins Ass Kicking Competition
By Kris

Not normally a threat to kick some ass...

Towanda, PA - Long has it been popular in US culture to likely something improbable to "a one-legged man winning an ass-kicking competition". After this past weekend, this phrase may have to be retired.

The 34-year-old Towanda resident John Kelly didn't have a lot of expectations when he entered the 4th Annual City Ass-Kicking Contest on account of his missing appendage.

"My whole life people have been telling me I couldn't kick ass," Bob told Smooth Operator. "Even more so after I lost my leg in a tragic vending machine accident."

Yet kick ass is just what Bob did, defeating all five competitors he faced, including reigning champion Terry Jones.

"The speed, the agility... suffice to say, this guy would kick even a three legged man's ass," said Jones shortly after relinquishing his crown which he had held for the past two years.

"They say that when a man loses his sight or hearing, his other senses become heightened," said Bob. "In my case, losing one leg just made the other leg more ready to kick some serious ass."

Following the competition, Bob said that he intends to travel to other towns and compete in their ass-kicking contests. He even admitted he might start taking names too.
Redskins SUCK !! lol.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Something is seriously wrong with me. I was 3/4 of the way through that article before I realized it was "kicking" and not "licking".

I couldn't figure out why it was so improbable for a one-legged man to be a good ass-licker, or why a town would have an ass-licking contest.
Aristocratic Ales, Lascivious Lagers

•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 09-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Jan 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan! View Post
Something is seriously wrong with me.
Thanks for the new signature quote Evan.
On Tap: Blonde Ale, Apfelwein, Cinnamon Apfelwein, Amber Ale, Irish Red
Bottled: Porter, Wheat, Barleywine, Cranberry Apfelwein, Amber Ale
Buy Bugeater Brewery Gear