Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Virtual Label Collection
Old 04-05-2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Virtual Label Collection

I'm starting a virtual beer label collection, of home brew labels -from around the country and around the world. If you would like your label/labels included
just send a good quality image (jpg, gif, etc) along with all of the pertainent information (brewers name, beer name, type, country, state, region, web-site url, etc).

Inclusion is free! no strings attached, no mailing lists... I just love all the the labels that the home brewers have created and wanted a way to collect and share them with others.

Initially I will just create the pages as I receive the labels, later if I have alot of response I'll go thru and organize them.

If you have an interesting label -please attach it to an email and send them to me. If you have other labels that aren't in electronic form -you could mail them in for inclusion. If you submit a label that is not your creation, be sure to give credit where credit is due.