Just brewed this Ag today but my crush was horrid, alout half of my grain was completely uncrushed so I only got like 60% efficiency. I knew I shoulda asked my LHBS to recrush.
I also used Red Wheat this is going to have a nice red color. American Wheat yeast was used as well. My OG (with honey was 1.044) and I mashed at 153 so I have a feeling I might need some maltodextrin to help this beer out.
This was supposed to be a beer for a special occasion so I hope it turns out ok. It's will taste good, just might be a little watery.
Primary : Honeybuns Weizen, Ode to Arthur(with partial sour)
Bottled: Cream of Three Crops, Hazed and Infused Clone
Planned: A green chile beer, I live in New Mexico gotta have the green chile beer.
Originally Posted by Duckfoot
Two days into my last batch made and the scent of the farts of a thousand rhinos is permeating the basement...
Life is good...