Brimstone Woodfire Grill... - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Brimstone Woodfire Grill...

Old 09-06-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
FishinDave07
Recipes 

Oct 2007
South Florida
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Can #$%@ my @%$@ and #%$# &"$&! #%@....

Rant/

First off, here is their expensive a$$ menu: http://www.brimstonewoodfiregrill.co...pt.%202008.pdf

Now, i don't mind paying a little more for great food, but this was a complete waste of money!

No beer menu listed, and guess what's on tap??? BMC with the ever so exotic Bass. They had a whole page of wines, and from the looks of the place it appeared that beer wasn't "up to par" with their fancy ass standards. But that's another thread...

I paid $34 and expect to receive some nice Ahi Tuna but instead comes 5 bit#chy slices of grade-F, probably month-old brown looking tuna with a hint of purple in the middle, painted on grill marks, and absolutely no spices on it. That's it.

This is what Ahi Tuna is suppose to look like:

...Not the brown mush i got

SWMBO ordered the pork chops and they were "ok" certaintly not worth the money, but not bad. It came with some funky "homemade root beer bbq sauce" that tasted like pure molasses.

Overall it was a waste of time and money. I've been to The Cordon Bleu culinary school that has a restaurant where the students cook 5-star food for $15 a plate and ate like a friggen KING (appetizer, REAL ahi tuna, desert). Hell, they even serve some sorbet to "cleanse" the palate between courses.

I need a homebrew...
Drinking: Yakima Blonde (Imperialized), Banana Wheat, Russian Imperial Stout, and anything i can get my hands on
On Deck: Watermelon Wheat, Red Panda Ale, Gluten Free Brown Ale, Mojito IPA, Smoked Pepper Stout