Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Down with the sickness

Old 08-30-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
chriswilkes33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Down with the sickness

So no question here just wanted to comment that I got a pretty basic homebrew kit on My birthday Aug. 6th, just about as soon as I could I tried to make an English Brown Ale, So that sits in Secondary now and I found myself passing AHS today and stopped to pick up a couple more Primary fermenters and another secondary, plenty of stuff to make a Dunkelweissen and what they say is a good copy of Stones IPA.

So in 3 weeks I have 2 beers and a batch of apfelwein fermenting and I plan on starting another on Sunday. I have to say the suspense is killing me but I guarantee from this point forward I will have beer in the chute and ready to drink starting the day I crack my first english ale, which is still a month or so away (unfortunately)

It certainly is tough to fight the urge to open the secondary and just start chugging that first beer you make..

Old 08-30-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
Tankard
Recipes 

It is, it really is.

Sounds like you are already developing a pipeline. Welcome to the obsession.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
jpuf
Recipes 

That's the way to do it, the more you brew the less you wait.

Congrats and welcome!