Pointless photos in the gallery... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Pointless photos in the gallery...

Old 08-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss75 View Post
You guys are too smart and logical. It's killing my rant.
You should have got drunk before you ranted. A good rant is always better when posted by a hopeless alcoholic.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #12
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Jesus!! What is it with all the crappy pics in the gallery!? If I want to see a GIF of some idiot setting his balls alight with lighter fluid, then I'll click on Greatballsoffire.com!

I pay MONEY to look at this crap? Hell, I paid three dollars to see my sister naked and I got twice the satisfaction even despite the impending court case!!

Where do you people get off posting all your inane crap on a homebrew website? All those pics are making this place look dumber than a two headed retard! ......etc etc etc.

There, I fixed your rant for you

Old 08-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #13
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 261 Times on 134 Posts

nah, nawt enuff spleeing errrs

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 08-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #14
Bedlam

Recipes 

Dec 2006
East Tennessee
Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts

Now we need a contridictory view along the lines of the famous "Code Monkey" thread...

Old 08-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #15
niquejim
Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Cape Coral Florida
Liked 51 Times on 40 Posts

Me stepping through knee deep water after a tropical storm is pointless

Old 08-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #16
hoss75
Recipes 

Feb 2008
Somerville, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
Now we need a contridictory view ...
Who's to say what's pointless and what isn't? We are all unique in our diverse biological makeup and limitless personal experiences. From out id to our super ego? Manure my be pointless to you but to a farmer it is nourishment for the plants that create food and nourish our bodies. It may be pointless to you but to a dung beetle its life and shelter. What about a flower? It is a means of reproduction for a plant, and nourishement for a bee, and a symbol of love from one human to anther, but to meaningless to yet another. Nothing is pointless because everything is beautiful because everyone is special and deserves to be treated that way so says the great mother in the sky. Every picture in the gallery is beautiful because it represents a moment in a unique individuals precious life. We should be grateful that they would want to share that moment with us.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #17
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Southwest
Liked 804 Times on 510 Posts

One might counter by saying, "Why don't you contribute to a gallery of your own before b*tching about others?"

Just saying...

Old 08-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #18
hoss75
Recipes 

Feb 2008
Somerville, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
One might counter by saying, "Why don't you contribute to a gallery of your own before b*tching about others?"

Just saying...
Not that it isn't a good argument, and I appreciate the spirit, but I never understood it. I don't need to be an actor to be able to determine that Tom Cruise sucks, don't need to be a chef to tell that Mc Donalds sucks, don't need to have lived in the 60s to tell that hippies suck, don't need to be a gymnast to determine rythmic gymnastics sucks, don't need to be a brewer to tell that budweiser sucks.

Anyone havve a good recipe for cider? I want something that will take away some of the bowel loosening capabilites that fresh cider often has.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #19
BuffaloSabresBrewer

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

and now is the time to post what you think are the most pointless

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:15 AM   #20
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss75 View Post

Anyone havve a good recipe for cider? .

........ and it's your OWN goddamned thread!!!!