F'ing MutherF'ers stole it!! -- IT'S BEEN RECOVERED! - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > F'ing MutherF'ers stole it!! -- IT'S BEEN RECOVERED!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #21
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas
Liked 337 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C View Post
...you legitimately left it out in an open area overnight?

Really sucks, Do you usually leave it there after this party?
I didn't, but the guy who owns the trailer did. We've left all sorts of stuff till morning before. It's a private area only for residents of the sub division.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #22

Definitely call the police. They may have a few leads if they passed thru the park over night. You might be covered under homeowners insurance.

I can see its not so much the money but the effort to put it all together.

I can't imagine words can explain how pissed TFO you were when you realized it was stolen.

I hope a good neighbor moved it for you.

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|

Old 08-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #23
EdWort

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkore View Post
I'd report it to the police, and inflate the price of the all items until it becomes a felony.

Someone out there might be decent enough to turn in the *******(s) that swiped it.
No need to inflate. If the freezer was working, it would be over $1,000 in total parts plus the kegs. The trailer cost $1,200, so it is a felony in Texas.

I've got about $600 in parts invested since there was my new 20# CO2 tank along with a two gauge premium Micromatic regulator.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #24
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

humanity teh suxxorz. Who the f*ck does that? I hope whoever did it gets their legs gnawed off by an angry bear and left to die in the wildnerness. Scumbags.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #25
DUCCCC
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Liked 42 Times on 42 Posts

Just thinking out loud here, but is there any chance someone decided that a keg setup shouldn't be left out all night, and took it home just for safekeeping? Have you contacted everyone who was there last night?

Old 08-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #26
BigKahuna

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Eastern Colorado
Liked 52 Times on 45 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlenkerla View Post
I hope a good neighbor moved it for you.
+1
Have you called around and seen if someone took it home "For you"?
A few weekends ago a friend of mine took a camera of mine that he thought I'd left....when I went back for it....I WAS PISSED....So Glad he called that evening to tell me he had it.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #27
CodeRage
Death by Magumba!

Recipes 

Aug 2007
Melbourne, Fl
Liked 46 Times on 20 Posts

Very sorry to see this Ed. I hope you find the bastards.
I know this may sound odd, but since it was in a sub divisions see if any one on the way in or out has a surveilance systems set up. You might catch the vehicle towing it. I have one on my house and help nabbed a jack ass who tore up my neighbors yard across the street.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #28
EdWort

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
Very sorry to see this Ed. I hope you find the bastards.
I know this may sound odd, but since it was in a sub divisions see if any one on the way in or out has a surveillance systems set up. You might catch the vehicle towing it. I have one on my house and help nabbed a jack ass who tore up my neighbors yard across the street.
Good idea. I have a friend who had one and it helped catch a pedophile looking to lure kids in a car. It would be great if someone had one on. Thanks.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #29
SuperiorBrew
Recipes 

Aug 2007
Liked 32 Times on 19 Posts

Sorry to hear Ed, maybe Chip Foose has it and they are Overhaulin it for you

Old 08-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #30
Neunelfer

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Northern California
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I am disappointed to say "You should have known better." Disappointing because it is absolutely sad and pathetic that someone would steal another person's property, but it is a reality we live with. Just look at the thread on ethics of stealing a keg, we have people on this board right here that protect the same mentality that got your stuff stolen.