Nanny 911 - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Nanny 911

Old 08-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #21
May 2008
Lubbock, Texas
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
Amen to the 'fear mongering commmercials'! I trashed the TV for several years until this last move a few weeks ago and got cable in a bundle with the internet...SHEESH! It's gotten worse! EVERY commercial, just about, giving folks the message that every person/virus/terrorist/insurance company/debt collector is after them. My God, I never knew I had so much to worry about!

Probably a good thing that I'm losing IQ points at such a rapid rate by watching the actual programming. That way, I'll be a vapid, drooling fool before I get too paranoid to go outside anymore.
Don't forget that apparently EVERYONE sweats buckets!!! get your 24hr protection, NOW!
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2003!!! Whoop!

Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
- Arthur Weasley

Old 08-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #22
Jan 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoHeadsBrewing View Post
Two acronyms that will help you remove bad TV shows from your life:

1. DVR
2. FTA
I have a DVR and how exactly does that remove bad TV from my life and get her to NOT watch it. I'm not the one watching it in the first place. Whether she watches it live or TiVoed....I still hear screaming kids through out the house...

Oh yeah, she watches Real World too and that she DOES TiVO that. So i get to hear ADULTS acting like KIDS screaming through out the house.

*I'm off to work on that brew house and spend some quality time in my garage, I hear the theme music*
On Tap: Blonde Ale, Apfelwein, Cinnamon Apfelwein, Amber Ale, Irish Red
Bottled: Porter, Wheat, Barleywine, Cranberry Apfelwein, Amber Ale
Buy Bugeater Brewery Gear