CNN Video Rant - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > CNN Video Rant

Old 08-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 116 Times on 102 Posts

They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER. Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you. I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

Rant done.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
cheezydemon
Recipes 

Jun 2007
The "Ville"
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Short and sweet............

I LIKE IT!!!!
BOTTLED: "Route 66 IPA" 7% ABV, "Dave's Imperial Stout" 12% ABV , "Spider Imperial Stout" 9%ABV , "Mutt Irish Ale" 7% ABV, "Sorta Sierra" IPA's 4.4% ABV, "Habanero Ales" 5.5% ABV, "Pumpkin Seed Ale" 5.5% ABV , "Marzen" Lager, "Step child Ale",
PRIMARies: "Caramel Amber" , "Black Porter"
SECONDARIES:1 :"Miller Ale"
On DECK: Another Russian Stout

Old 08-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertBrew View Post
They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER. Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you. I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

Rant done.

I fixed your rant for you. I hope you don't mind.

They have the crappiest streaming videos EVER

Ever seen one of thier vids? They suck worse than a razor-toothed doberman! They don't stream at all!! I've seen less jerky action watching a monkey with two dicks!! If I want to see some serious buffering, I'll lay my dead ass between two fat chicks and tell them I'm made of frigging chocolate!

Get some friggen bandwidth ya buttheads! Or let google host it for you

You cheap bastards! Ted turner is LOADED! Get him to take his twonk out and buy a server that at least serves better than a crack whore waitress with an aardark up her butt!

I get better streams from BBC for gods sake.

This is AMERICA for chrissake!! You are making us look STUPID! The frigging BBC can stream better that you! They are British! They are a bunch of wishy washy pencil necked sheep shaggers led by a retarded old lady!!....And even THEY stream better than you!!!

Get a grip you toad-faced gnat wankers and grow a pair!!

Old 08-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN

Well done OhioBrit, well done.

Anyway, this is what I was trying to watch thru CNN. Pretty scary stuff. Watch the holes dropping into the windshield. And youtube even had english sub titles added.

[youtube]mPzZfq7Yk7s[/youtube]

For those of you still using dial-up perhaps you would prefer to watch it thru this link...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe...hot/index.html

Old 08-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
Nate

Recipes 

Nov 2005
Virginia
Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts

Who is your ISP? Just wondering because the CNN video was higher quality and smooth... and I've never had any issues with CNN videos. May be a route issue. If you're able, grab some traffic, figure out exactly where you're connecting with both videos, and run some traces.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #6
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Who is your ISP? Just wondering because the CNN video was higher quality and smooth... and I've never had any issues with CNN videos. May be a route issue. If you're able, grab some traffic, figure out exactly where you're connecting with both videos, and run some traces.
Very good bandwidth thru work via Verizon (no proxy). Home is DSL thru Qwest. Both sux. Dunno, other than I'm in a pissy mood and I've always gotten crap from them. Maybe its packet loss once it crosses over the Mississippi.