Who the hell wants clever food!!?? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Who the hell wants clever food!!??

Old 08-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Ssssoooo.......

I was at work today standing in for my supervisor, and naturally started stealing his snack food. A tube of Pringles. I like Pringles, especially when I steal them. I go to take a bite and notice some blue blurry writing on it. I squint at it so that I can read it, and the bloody thing is asking me a question about NASCAR!... WTF? Special Pringles all with questions I have no bloody clue about!!

I wouldn't care so much if it were asking about beer or art or something, but NASCAR!!??.......So, I'm into the tube by about 10 Pringle questions. Pringles 10, me 0!....

What are these people thinking!? IF I WANT TO EAT FOOD SMARTER THAN ME I WILL EAT....ER....WELL.....um.....JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!!! But NOT a frigging potato!!!.......The whole reason I only eat dead animals is so that they will NOT try to strike up a conversation over dinner! I like my steak so rare that I could happiy just cut it straight off the cowwhile it's still grazing, but I don't....You know why I don't do that?..... Because I'm afraid it will turn around and ask me what the capital of frigging Hungary is!! That's why!! I do NOT like to eat food that makes me look dumb!! Kill the damn cow, slice it up, no difficult questions at mealtimes, Hallebloodyluljah!

What comes next? Parsnips sitting on the board of education? Carrots teaching at unversity! No wonder most people don't eat dolphins any more!

I will never eat another Pringle as long as I live unless they at least start giving the answers on the bottom of the Pringle!........Oh wait.....There it is....well, who would have known that race track was a long as that? I wonder if the next chip will tell me what that is in metres instead of yards?

Old 08-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
MikeFlynn74

Recipes 

Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

We used to carry parsnips on our belts. It was all the rage back then.
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

Old 08-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobrewtus View Post
If you're going to live here you need to learn to speak the language, learn the measurements and watch real football.

lmao...
Maybe....but I draw the line at bloody NASCAR!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7450 Times on 6106 Posts

Boy you got some serious self image issue there brit if you are concerned that a cow will outsmart you on geography.

Me personally, the only reason why I'd be afraid of cutting the steak right off the cows ass is the fear of getting a hoof in the crotch. Which thereforemakes me smarter than the cow because I can anticipate the cows next move. The cow on the other hand would simply react to being cut.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #6
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3189 Times on 1884 Posts

They also have "gourmet" Pringles now...I've tried some, they rock...

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 08-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
They also have "gourmet" Pringles now...I've tried some, they rock...

GOOD! Now Pringles can host thier own cooking shows and make those annoying TV chefs look stupid with those dumb "Were are so smart Pringles questions"!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #8
MikeFlynn74

Recipes 

Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Actually the gourmet pringles are just the ones that didnt pass QC. Now you get to pay more for them!
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

Old 08-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #9
Brew-Happy
Recipes 

May 2008
Lubbock, Texas
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

You have to realize this is a government conspiracy to educate the lower denominator of the US populace and effectively raised the collective IQ of America. Hence the NASCAR question

Oh and the ink is a DNA marker so the gov can scan you at the grocery store

Paranoia anyone

Quote:
Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
- Arthur Weasley

Old 08-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #10
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3189 Times on 1884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBrit View Post
GOOD! Now Pringles can host thier own cooking shows and make those annoying TV chefs look stupid with those dumb "Were are so smart Pringles questions"!
The only thing that can be done with pringles, is "Pringlieses" where you take them, and use this...

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew