Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Self Adhesive Vinyl Large Print Logos
Old 12-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #21
I like 'em shaved
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 447 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Originally Posted by TJ-Bill View Post
I wacthed this thread in horror until I came to his post.. phew..

Soapy spray mix is for amateurs and tint installers... with the new vinyls offered today anyone can decent vinyl
If you see something like this that you know is incorrect, don't be afraid to step up and post. I try to offer information that I am sure is correct, but have been corrected a time or two myself. You shouldn't worry about stepping on someone's toes by disagreeing with what they have posted if you know better. This is all in the name of giving the OP the most accurate information possible, and maybe learning a little something ourselves.

"I brew with a water cooler and some part from the toilet." - JohnnyO

"I do gravity feed the last gallon or two through my Therminator, but I expect you could suck start a Volkswagen before you could suck start one of these. - GilaMinumBeer

"..... Bull was right." - TXCurtis