Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Winners Drawn!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF is Olympic women's handball???

Old 08-13-2008, 01:21 AM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2869 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 3510

Default WTF is Olympic women's handball???

I just turned it on online, expecting 2 players with hot A$$ES facing a wall and hitting a ball back and forth, like the kind of handball I played as a kid, like racquet ball without the rackets...only with hot chicks...

Instead it's played with a team, on a basketball court with a hockey net at each end????

What the heck is this??? When did handball become a team sport, that is like basketball without the dribbling??? Or Hockey without the ice and sticks...or soccer without the kicking.

I thought this was going to be a hot Russian a$$ and a hot Brazillian a$$facing the screen...

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #2
ShortSnoutBrewing
Kwanesum Chinook Illahee

Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Dude, Team Handball is the shizzle!

Old 08-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Liked 2869 Times on 1696 Posts
Likes Given: 3510

I've honestly never heard of it....how is it handball if they're not bouncing it against a wall? They are throwing the ball, they're not even slapping the ball with their hands...

I'm so confused.

I switched over to women's basketball, It's Belarus vs Russia...tall nordic looking wimmen...my god there is one hot blonde russian goddess who must be nearly 7 feet tall....hubba hubba!!

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 08-13-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
-Dan-
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_handball

I think it's a pretty European (for the most part) thing. Usually played in smaller arenas where the fans are pretty much at the field. Pretty intense sometimes

Old 08-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #5
elkdog
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Yeah, handball played competitively is actually a pretty tough sport- some friends of mine were on the club team in college.