IT was a dark & stormy night.....MY a/c guy was installing my new out side unit - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > IT was a dark & stormy night.....MY a/c guy was installing my new out side unit

Old 07-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
monty73741
Recipes 

Jan 2008
baltimore, md (dundalk)
Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

i get a call from my bro....

LOCAL beer store has 1/6 sanke kegs for 30 bucks.........

I braved the stormy wheather & i got me 2 kegs

Now i just have to drink 2 kegs of killians...

jason

Old 07-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

And while you were out, the a/c guy knocked on the door, and as SWMBO answered it, The a/c guy said "Hi, I'm the plumber. I heard your pipes needed servicing."

SWMBO smiled coyly as she pressed play on the stereo. The dulcet tones of a nondescript royalty free half-melody with a heavy bass thread filled the room. SWMBO turned to the a/c guy/plumber/Pizza delivery man and let her hair down a little......"Take your time big boy. My hubby is a secret service agent, and he has to drink two kegs of Killians before one of us erupts....

Hey, it ain't my fault! I HAD to!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
monty73741
Recipes 

Jan 2008
baltimore, md (dundalk)
Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

I guess someone read this post
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=74475

Old 07-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty73741 View Post
I guess someone read this post
She said, with a playful wink.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBrit View Post
And while you were out, the a/c guy knocked on the door, and as SWMBO answered it, The a/c guy said "Hi, I'm the plumber. I heard your pipes needed servicing."

SWMBO smiled coyly as she pressed play on the stereo. The dulcet tones of a nondescript royalty free half-melody with a heavy bass thread filled the room. SWMBO turned to the a/c guy/plumber/Pizza delivery man and let her hair down a little......"Take your time big boy. My hubby is a secret service agent, and he has to drink two kegs of Killians before one of us erupts....

Hey, it ain't my fault! I HAD to!!!
Hahahahahahahhaha, oh dear god that's great "A/c Guy/plumber/Pizza Delivery Man"

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraeHaus View Post
Hahahahahahahhaha, oh dear god that's great "A/c Guy/plumber/Pizza Delivery Man"
SHMBO could hardly contain herself. She was laughing with excitement????? As a/c Guy/plumber/pizza delivery man showed her what he was holding in his hand.

(Hey! get with the plan! I'm trying to make something of a dead thread here!)

Old 08-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
monty73741
Recipes 

Jan 2008
baltimore, md (dundalk)
Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

"I had to get power snake, your pipes are really clogged" said the tall, muscular, long haired a/c guy/plumber/pizza delivery man

Old 08-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty73741 View Post
"I had to get power snake, your pipes are really clogged" said the tall, muscular, long haired a/c guy/plumber/pizza delivery man
This was no ordinary power snake. It was the Thrustomatic 2000. State of the art, with lateral sidewall pulverisers and a power jet tip that could kill a deer at twenty paces. This was some tool. Certainly not for use by amateurs.

"Where do you think I should start?" asked ac guy/plumber/Pizza delivery man, with a suggestive wink.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

"the bathroom toilet is an absolute mess- i mean, my va-gin-ah" said the woman.

she was wearing that sweater her husband got her for xmas, you know, the one that is 2 times too small for her, so she has to wear it below her shoulders just right above her boobs... and her tight black leather skirt that looked as if it had been painted on.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 08-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #10
monty73741
Recipes 

Jan 2008
baltimore, md (dundalk)
Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

the plumber & SWMBO retreats to the bedroom. The door of the master bathroom flings Open A figure in a black cloak wearing diamante stiletto heels stands before them