The other.... other white meat - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The other.... other white meat

Old 07-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #11
Sep 2007
Sheffield, UK
Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Chimone View Post
Damn those arrogant scientists for messing with things that they don't fully understand! If that ungodly creation doesn't herald the beginning of Zombipocalyse, I'll be amazed. But in a good way, I guess. So fingers crossed.
Bottle conditioning: Pliny the Elder clone; Tramp's Overcoat Barley Wine
Next up: Vanilla Porter

Old 07-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #12
Feb 2008
Port Murray, NJ
Liked 97 Times on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Arneba28 View Post
#1 Capillary Refill- When an object is putting weight on your hand the blood is pushed out of that area. The hand is not white around the area that has pressure on it.

#2 The shadows on the hands and the thing and the background do not match.
Er...was this post a goof at all the know-it-alls who cry 'Photoshop' at every picture posted on the Internet?

If not...Capillary Refill? You're suggesting someone took a picture of that man with his hands posing, empty, in that exact position, then Photoshopped in a pig?

Is the Capillary Refill wrong in these, too?

I'm opening a brewery! Man Skirt Brewing

Progress is always up on my Facebook page

Old 07-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #14
Jan 2008
Burien, WA
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Look up the disease - there are some pics that show other creatures (and people) with the same one.

I had a friend that worked in a veterinary clinic and when the doctors would shut down, she would call me up to come over. They had a little kitten with two faces coming off the same head. If you looked from above the jar the head was kind of heart-shaped.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa

Old 07-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #15
Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

Kill it. Kill it with fire!!

Preferably with some smoking hickory underneath.
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."