I like your style, Dude, but do you have to use so many curse words? - Page 12 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I like your style, Dude, but do you have to use so many curse words?

View Poll Results: Does my ******** incessant cursing offend you?
Yes, I'm very offended! 5 3.52%
You could stand to keep it clean for all the children we have on here. 5 3.52%
No, ****** keep it coming! 58 40.85%
Ah, **** off! 74 52.11%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post
Do you really think people will limit their cursing to NSFW sections of this sight?
No. I don't think so. I appreciate the bleeping of curse words. - So Thank You!!

30% of the time while on HBT I'm actually viewing at work.

My employer monitors obscenity. If this site was considered obscene it would be blocked.

If tried accessing a blocked site repeatedly I would be reprimanded.

Like I said before I don't get offended easily. Curse words are vulgar methods of communication.

When I was in the Marine Corps the F bomb was used as a; verb, adverb noun, pronoun, adjective. As strange as this may sound it garnered respect in certain circles of communication. By that I mean in terms of humor and bluntness (Being Non-PC). The f-bomb was so common place that it was part of every day talk in lower rank enlisted folk. When high ranking officers addressed the troops they used the same vulgarity. Whether you call it pandering or talking down it energized the troops because they could relate better. Its like its almost another language. Hearing somebody talk like they do. Even if its gutter talk.

I know McKBrew knows what I am talking about....

Bring it on Evan!

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|

Old 07-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #112
Chriso
Broken Robot Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Someplace, Nebraska
Liked 76 Times on 66 Posts

F*ck no I'm not f*cking offended. But you've f*ckin got some jumbo f*ckin c*ck & b*lls to divert a f*cking just-closed thread into f*cking a new f*ckin thread just to f*ckin air out some f*cking dirty c*ckswaddlers (underoos, if you don't f*ckin get it).

At f*ckin work, the only f*ckin rule I have to obey is don't f*ckin drop a f*ck-bomb in front of the f*ckin customers. To my boss? Sh*t, he'll f*ckin laugh and drop a f*ck right back at me.

Chriso || BJCP Certified || SMaSH Brewers, Unite! || Nebraska Brewers! || Lincoln Lagers Brew Club
"You have just experienced the paradigm shift that is....all grain brewing." - BierMuncher