Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > I finally have someting GOOD!

Old 07-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #11
r2eng
IPA - it's all about the burps
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The label is awesome! Excellent balance and color.

The logo just needs the font to be bigger... great design, but the lettering needs more mass.

My $0.02...

Eric

Old 07-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #12
MVKTR2
Recipes 

Liked 32 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 33

r2eng is on to something. Overall those are some fantastic graphics! Love the Tiki! I wouldn't change a thing about the brewery logo. I would find a way to make the central design of the label more prominent. Start by shortening the width of the label. Rather than a radial fade, try a linear fade. Another idea would be to have the palm trees bursting from behind the tiki logo. Also adding something else to the label on the end, comments or recipe etc. would help to complete the label. Not being too critical just offering a couple of improvements that could help with what little room for improvement there is!

Schlante,
Phillip

Ps Are you polinesian? Sorry if I butchered the spelling, feel free to spell Scottish with one "t"

Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
BigKahuna
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I actually plan on using the label as is for many brews...then adding the name and some B.S. Filler (Description and such) on each end of the label.

Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #14
r2eng
IPA - it's all about the burps
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 2

BK:

I love the label... post a pic on a bottle with all the "filler" when you have 'er done. 1st rate! Better than most labels I see on the beers I buy...

My comments on the logo come from a test I learned from a true design master: Look at any logo upside down and mirrored... if the balance and composition are still solid, you have a winner.

Eric