Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Cider Kits...?

Old 04-16-2006, 10:45 PM   #11
kornkob
Resident Crazy Uncle
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

It should be good now, given that nothing else when awry. I made my last batch of cider in October as well.

One thing that I've been told by several folks who have tried my hard cider: if you go in expecting a beer or a 'commercial cider beverage' flavor, that first sip can throw you off. However, every person who has taking a second quaff of the cider (especially if it is warm outside) has sucked it down like it was going out of style. This is why I am now down to 1/2 liters.

My cider was made just like someone else suggested: bought fresh apple juice from an orchard and pitched Wyeast's champagne yeast at it. A couple months later I had an awesome summer beverage.

This year I'm going to buy 3 new corney kegs and make 15 gallons of the stuff. Maybe there will be a little left for May next year.

I wanna move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.