Do you let your pets... - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Do you let your pets...

Old 07-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

SH!T and P!SS all over your house b/c you are too lazy to take them outside? Seriously, my wife works with the girl who is telling my wife (as if this is perfectly normal) that her dogs are pampered beyond belief that they let them P!SS and SH!T all over the house and just clean it up b/c it's just sooooo much easier that letting them outside where they can get ticks and feas and diseases.

I'm sorry, but having a house with P!SS and SH!T all over is only asking for disease you tard!

The girl keeps inviting us over to her house for "movie-night" and now there is no way in hell we are going to go over to that house... my wife (god bless her for not just slapping this biotch in the face and telling her to wake-up) declined the offer.

Seriously, I know some people really love and pamper their pets, but c'mon; letting them crap and pee in the house is just gross, I don't care how you clean up after that, that's just nasty.

I understand some pets have accidents, that I can handle... Oh sparky barfed on the floor, no biggie... but, Oh sparky is in his corner crapping again is just RANK!

I won't go into detail about the other people living there, but I'm about 5 seconds away from calling animal control on their asses.

bottom line: if you let your animals crap and pee in your house (other than trained in a litter box) you are nasty.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 07-16-2008, 02:22 PM   #2
ohiobrewtus

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Ohio
Liked 63 Times on 55 Posts

Really?

I'm not sure that there's anything that Animal control could do about it to tell you the truth. It doesn't sound like the animals are being mistreated. I'm guessing that these people don't have human children? If they do, calling children's services might be in order as an environment with animals freely defacating and urinating in the house is not one that's suitable for children, IMO.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 88 Times on 73 Posts

Dude, call animal service on them. That's animal cruelty if I've ever seen it. If animals are living in their own waste, it is indeed a matter for animal services.

Ugh, speaking of which, I remember this weird dude I knew in elementary school. I went over to his house one time, and it wasn't a shack in the woods or anything, it was a recently-built 2 story vinyl-clad house...they they did have woods around their house. Anyway, I went over there, and they would leave the doors open to the outside and let whatever animals were around the yard just waltz in and out at their leisure. While I was there, dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, even a f*ckin GOAT went walking around the house! Some would relieve themselves inside, too. The breaking point came when we were sitting on the couch playing Super Mario 2, and this chicken jumps up on the couch and lays an egg right next to me. AGHH!!! DUDE!!!

I never went back.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 07-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
McKBrew

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Hayden, Idaho
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

That just sucks. I don't think there is much you can do, except don't visit them. It's disgusting and while it's not too hard to remove the occasional animal stain, if these people are so lazy they won't take the pet outside, I'm guessing they don't put that much effort into cleaning as well.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
Beerrific

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Georgia
Liked 55 Times on 47 Posts

Call the Dog Whisperer on them. He will fix them.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
Brandon O
Knapsnatchio
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Tempe
Liked 41 Times on 11 Posts

Yeast waste > Dog waste

Old 07-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobrewtus View Post
Really?

I'm not sure that there's anything that Animal control could do about it to tell you the truth. It doesn't sound like the animals are being mistreated. I'm guessing that these people don't have human children? If they do, calling children's services might be in order as an environment with animals freely defacating and urinating in the house is not one that's suitable for children, IMO.
like i said, I didn't want to get into too much, but there is a "large" family living there, a lot of relatives live in the house and there is a baby and some children there as well...

the whole situation just amazes me.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 07-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #8
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon O View Post
Yeast waste > Dog waste
maybe so, but these people have 3 dogs... maybe more if I'm mistaken.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 07-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #9
Brandon O
Knapsnatchio
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Tempe
Liked 41 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraeHaus View Post
maybe so, but these people have 3 dogs... maybe more if I'm mistaken.
That comment just means i prefer beer to dog waste. Dogs are great if they are trained well and obviously these people's dogs lack proper training.

Old 07-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon O View Post
That comment just means i prefer beer to dog waste. Dogs are great if they are trained well and obviously these people's dogs lack proper training.
ahh, sorry not thinking.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com