Energy Drinks - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Energy Drinks

Old 07-16-2008, 04:31 AM   #21
Nov 2007
Grand Ledge, Mich
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BraeHaus View Post
well i got to the local store round the corner and their supply was crap... all they had was red bull, monster and rockstar... i decided to just grab a bottle of green tea (with no intentions of energy boosting)...

RodFatherX - thanks for the link... have you tried those pills? I'm very weird about popping pills for energy... i think for now i'm going to start working out again, for some reason I felt very refreshed after working out...

anyway, i'll look into those pills again.
You want to be very careful with any kind of energy pills. I know a couple of guys that pissed dirty at work and all they were taking were energy pills. I believe Black Ice was the name. Make sure you check out every ingredient.

Kegged/Bottled: Boston Lager Clone, Crimson Ale, Guiness Draught Clone, Kilt Warmer Scotch Ale, BBB Blonde Ale, Oberon Clone Pt. 1,000

Do I Look Like A Man.....With A Plan??

Local Home Brew Store

Old 07-16-2008, 05:05 AM   #22
Feb 2007
Liked 29 Times on 27 Posts

I stay away from all of that stuff, it makes me feel horrible. My caffeine intake isn't that high though, just a glass or two of tea every day,

Old 07-16-2008, 05:12 AM   #23
Apr 2008
Sunnyvale, Ca

I like Spike...the first one I got was from GNC... then they started selling em at 7-11. they don't taste great they're just ok. They never made me freak out but then again redline is the only thing that did that to me.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:48 AM   #24
fat x nub
Jun 2008
Atlanta, GA
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i hate energy drinks...they dont even work for me. just drink some diet mountain dew
Primary 1-This Bud's for you
Primary 2- Cream Ale
Secondary 1- Strong Scotch Ale
Secondary 2- empty
Bottled/Kegged- Centinneal Blonde, Apfelwein
Up Next- MyCastle (N.English Brown Ale), Hooch Pale Ale
Thinking About: Tripple Bock, Chocolate Stout, open to suggestions

"Every beer is a good beer if I can taste the brewer's intent"
-Jim Koch

Is this guy serious??:
Originally Posted by papabeach1 View Post
so barley is a leaves of hops? or barley is a different plant? and blend with hops? I need that to be cleared thanks..