Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > Foam Rangers "Brew-In"

Old 07-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
TexLaw
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts

Default Foam Rangers "Brew-In"

On the second Saturday of (just about) every month, one of the Foam Rangers brews an all-grain batch out front of http://www.defalcos.com/. Tomorrow, it's my turn. So, if you want to come out in the scorching heat and see a blissflully unemployed lawyer brewing in a parking lot, come on out and join me. I plan to mash in shortly after DeFalco's opens at 10am. It's a good time for a little bit of beer and BS.

TL

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993

Old 07-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Chriso
Broken Robot Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 75 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 132

Wish I coulda made the trip! I'd have brewed along side ya.

Chriso || BJCP Certified || SMaSH Brewers, Unite! || Nebraska Brewers! || Lincoln Lagers Brew Club
"You have just experienced the paradigm shift that is....all grain brewing." - BierMuncher