Had some Bud Light Friday night... - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Had some Bud Light Friday night...

Old 03-13-2006, 01:40 AM   #1
cweston

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Manhattan, KS
Liked 18 Times on 11 Posts

For the first time in ages: it was on tap, and very cold, and most importantly, free.

It wasn't as bad as I remembered, actually. I can see why people who drink to get drunk wouold choose beer like that: it sure goes down easy.

Contrast that with a big dubbel or a bock or something, where after drinking a couple, you feel like you've had a meal, not just a beverage.

Primary: none
Secondary:
Bottle conditioning: Robust Porter
Drinking: Saison Dupont clone, tripel
Coming soon: Columbus APA, Rich Red ale

Old 03-13-2006, 01:45 AM   #2
SkewedBrewing
Hopscallion
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2006
The Middle East

Bud Light is only 75 cents for a 12 oz draft at one of the many bars here on campus, I prefer miller light because it doesn't have any additives or preservatives in it and you get much more of a hoppy taste too. But for 75 cents you can't beat it... So I accept he Bud, against my will though...

(I hope people aren't annoyed by the large amount of posting i've been doing in the last few minutes, I'm at work and I'm bored...)

Old 03-13-2006, 02:00 AM   #3
subwyking

Recipes 

Oct 2005
West Omaha, NE
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i can honestly say i havent had a bud light, or any other mega swill for that matter, in about 3 months.

Old 03-13-2006, 02:07 AM   #4
Baron von BeeGee
Beer Bully
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2005
Barony of Fuquay-Varina, NC
Liked 23 Times on 22 Posts

I had Corona Lights at a b-day party last night...guess that makes me an import kinda guy.

Old 03-13-2006, 02:10 AM   #5
Lounge Lizard

Recipes 

Nov 2005
Texas
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can't even drink dat new super duper Bud that be out. That xtra speshul stuff don't do it for me. I guess iffin I was down on Bourbon St, and all they had was Bud.... wait... I would drink bourbon and coke!