Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > My room that will soon include the bar :)

Old 03-18-2005, 02:18 AM   #1
Tophe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default My room that will soon include the bar :)

For the last 2.5 years, since i bought the place, this room was nothing,I ripped up the floor and then it became a storage , About 2 weeks ago I decided to do something with it, since I had tax money and my bonus money, so I bought my aunts pool table The rooms not finished yet, as it will eventually include a bar, 32" TV and more pictures/mirrors on the walls.I have to trim it out still too... Also coming is a deck off the slider....Cant wait to have summer parties.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:51 AM   #2
rightwingnut

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Very nice. I don't own a home yet, but I have dreams of my bar room. I am a cabinetmaker, and I'm thrilled at the idea of building a bar. Fun stuff. Good luck with it! (is that brick wallpaper?)

Old 03-18-2005, 06:33 AM   #3
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 76 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Sweet! It's got potential--and a good start with the pool table.

That's my ultimate dream as well. I've been collecting bar paraphenalia for as long as I can remember, in hopes of doing the same thing. I wish I had some woodworking skills so I could make my own bar. I've already made up the floorplan of what I want, I just don't have the knowledge to do it!
Good luck with yours!!!

Rightwing--they sell that brick wall covering at Lowe's/Home Depot here. I think that stuff is cool as hell. I'm gonna do the same thing with mine.....I want the dark pub look and that brick look fits nicely with the motif....
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

Old 03-20-2005, 08:53 PM   #4
Tophe

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah, its like brick paneling . It was already up when i moved in along with the paneling. I like it because it feels like a pub. Ive been looking at how to build a bar sites but I think Im just going to buy a pre fabbed one for now. I dont want to get to extravagent with it. I only plan to live here for like 3-4 more years. My next house i want to have a big open basement and have more room to put in a nice wet bar. Plus whoever buys this house may not want the bar back there......