So, THAT'S How The Professional Douchebags Get All the Ladies - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > So, THAT'S How The Professional Douchebags Get All the Ladies

Old 06-29-2008, 02:17 AM   #21
Aleforge

Recipes 

May 2007
Wentzville, Missouri
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWort View Post
What's with the cerebral palsy hand contortions anyway? I must be old, but I don't get it.
Where are these hand contortions! All I got was AUDIO!

Wait... nm... I get it, your talking about the WEST SIDE!
PRIMARY - Orange Blossom Mead

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Old 06-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #22
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

WTF, that can not be real.

Old 06-29-2008, 05:03 AM   #23
Redweasel

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Kansas City, MO
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dude, I work with some italians who are just like that. Not all mind you, but enough to know it is real.

Old 06-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #24
scox80
Recipes 

Apr 2008
Sunnyvale, Ca

I was waiting for him to say "...and um yeah I'm gonna need those TPS reports by tomorrow!"

Old 06-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #25
Bedlam

Recipes 

Dec 2006
East Tennessee
Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts

You know what I'd do if I were the recieving caller? I'd take him for a spin on the back of the K1200R. With 162 HP and (more importantly) 84 ft-lbs of torque, I'd give him the ride of his life. Then, I'd drop him off in front of his buddies, a quivering, sobbing heap, with his bee-u-ti-ful white pants sporting new and interesting colors both fore and aft. I'd make sure to call him a girl as I spun off, leaving him in the tender care of his comrades.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #26
BeavBrew

Recipes 

Mar 2008
Westminster, CO
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I just can't understand why Olga isn't calling him back.

He seems like a great guy!

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state wants to live at the expense of everyone.” - Frédéric Bastiat

"He was a wise man who invented beer" - Plato

Old 06-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #27
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 116 Times on 102 Posts

Quick story. I sent Dimitri off to the wife a couple days ago. She's been applying for various jobs over the last couple of weeks. She just called me laughing her arse off to the point I can barely understand her. Apparently one of the prospective employers left her a voice mail at home. Some greek guy named Dimitri about the office job she applied for. Haven't heard it yet but she said it sounded just like this guy including accent and he kept rambling on in the message with a tone of arrogance. If the quality is good enough I'll see if I can capture to a .wav and share.

update - crappy self phone quality message. can't share...

Old 06-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #28
Soulive

Recipes 

Mar 2007
The Middle of NJ
Liked 25 Times on 25 Posts

This guy said he's in "the city" and the landline he mentions (her number) sounds like an exchange near the city (NYC). Because of that, I'd say those messages are real. There are narcissistic douchebags like this running rampant in the NYC area. They're definitely vomit-inducing pricks...

===================
Green Lane Brewing
===================

Primary = Evan!'s Special Bitter
On Deck = EdWort's Porter / American Amber

EdWort's Haus Pale Ale Count

Old 06-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
Fingers
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Liked 46 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
You know what I'd do if I were the recieving caller? I'd take him for a spin on the back of the K1200R. With 162 HP and (more importantly) 84 ft-lbs of torque, I'd give him the ride of his life. Then, I'd drop him off in front of his buddies, a quivering, sobbing heap, with his bee-u-ti-ful white pants sporting new and interesting colors both fore and aft. I'd make sure to call him a girl as I spun off, leaving him in the tender care of his comrades.
So uh, *cough*, what's your phone number?