You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!! - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > You kids stop getting your $#(@^ threads locked!!!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #21
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

That can't possibly be you. That post apologized in advance for possibly offending people! That's not the Evan! I know.

I'm not seeing enough kittens and rainbows ITT, dammit!

Old 06-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #22
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTOJ View Post
A zombie Jesus would be nifty.
Been there, done that...

http://www.zombiejesus.com/

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Jesus

[youtube]1Q1LF0itMvE[/youtube]

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #23
bethlehembrewer

Recipes 

Mar 2008
Veneta, OR

I was going to write something similar but thought it might get me banned or the thread locked.

I think we should start a thread/argument and see how degerative it can get. Of course all those involved would have to know it was a nothing personal situation. But something like a "your mom" thread. I just want to see what kind of cruel and unusual stuff we can come up with. This way we have a bearing on what should and shoudn't get locked.

Primary: London Mild
Bottled: Holding it over with Fat Tire and Alaskan Amber
Up next: ???

Old 06-20-2008, 01:22 PM   #24
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Give us this day, our daily braaaainnnnssss.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 06-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #25
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTOJ View Post
That can't possibly be you. That post apologized in advance for possibly offending people! That's not the Evan! I know.

I'm not seeing enough kittens and rainbows ITT, dammit!
Well, that one was particularly abrasive in a place where I know quite a few religious folks hang out. I love to offend people, but I'm not consciously trying to make enemies, you know? And some people are really rabid about their god beliefs.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 06-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #26
Drunkensatyr

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

You will never see a Zombie taking up welfare sitting on its fat arse

Old 06-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #27
Drunkensatyr

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

Even more zombie cats

Old 06-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #29
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
OMG- you guys are scaring me!!!!!!! Not Zombie Cats!
How bout Zombie Wabbits?

They Breed, We Bleed

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #30
Rick_R
Still Love Fried Chicken

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Southeastern US
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

There seems to be a few folks on this site who don't hesitate to belittle or ridicule the beliefs of someone else; that's something I try never to do regardless of the beliefs. In my mind it says more about the folks doing the ridiculing than the target of the ridicule.

While I've no plan to take part in such here, I've had past discussions on other sites re: religious beliefs, and there are always those on both sides who couldn't do so with any measure of respect. Generally -- and rightfully -- they were held in poor regards by the majority of both sides of the argument. Hopefully it's the case here as well.

Of course, maybe I'm just a whackjob and respect for others, like keeping your pants above half mast, is an old fashioned concept.

Rick