Hi-jack Alert!!!!!!!!! - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Hi-jack Alert!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

WELCOME TO THE GREAT ZOMBIE THREAD.
read on.

I have started my if Obama wins. (Operation make money). He has made it known that he wants to reinstate the AWB and then some. Well I have done ever thing I can to get as many Ar-15's as I can. Well got another one tonight, for very cheap. So just in advance if Obama wins, Thanks for making me some money. I have a few others in Boxes, This one is used but has lots of bells and whistles.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

How much to buy it now? I think I'll have the same plan, only not sell them in case of zombpocalypse

Old 06-19-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTOJ View Post
How much to buy it now? I think I'll have the same plan, only not sell them in case of zombpocalypse
Very cheap. About 500, friend I knew needed money.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:37 AM   #4
fishops
Recipes 

Mar 2008

wait so your plan is to buy assault rifles, wait for obama to win and then sell them on the black market once they're outlawed?

perhaps maybe posting about this on an internet forum isn't the brightest of plans

Old 06-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishops View Post
wait so your plan is to buy assault rifles, wait for obama to win and then sell them on the black market once they're outlawed?

perhaps maybe posting about this on an internet forum isn't the brightest of plans
Nope. AWB is only to current manufactured weapons,not current legal guns. Its the same thing when Clinton was in office. Most Ar-15's where going for around 2 grand. Now Obama does want to outlaw the transfer of these guns but, we will see what he does.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Whew! I saw the thread title, then saw the gun... my mind raced.. Wait! DId I say "Race"!!!!! No...

Never mind

Old 06-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 88 Times on 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post
Whew! I saw the thread title, then saw the gun... my mind raced.. Wait! DId I say "Race"!!!!! No...

Never mind
My thoughts exactly. Ryan, don't be surprised if the guys in black suits show up at your door to ask you some questions.

Hey, question for you: I wasn't aware that he was talking about reinstating the AWB, so I'm wondering if he's actually aware that the reason it lapsed and failed to be reinstated the last time was because by every objective measure, it wasn't working at all? I shonuff love politicians. Ooooh, giant douche or turd sammich...lemme see...

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 06-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
Danek
Recipes 

Sep 2007
Sheffield, UK
Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts

I suspect this may be a cultural thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who would look at an assault rifle and think "I really need to buy one of those". What sort of possible future event do people imagine that leads them to conclude that getting an assault rifle is the way to go?

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, as it's not meant that way. I'm just genuinely baffled by it.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
adrock

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Fort Thomas, KY
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danek View Post
I suspect this may be a cultural thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who would look at an assault rifle and think "I really need to buy one of those". What sort of possible future event do people imagine that leads them to conclude that getting an assault rifle is the way to go?

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, as it's not meant that way. I'm just genuinely baffled by it.
Danek, did you skip over EvilTOJ's post? Zombpocalypse, my friend. It's only a matter of time before the dead rise from their graves to feast on our flesh! Didn't you see 28 Days Later? Zombpocalypse will start in your country!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #10
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas
Liked 342 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danek View Post

That's OK, it's a Texas thing. You wouldn't understand.