Who else is sick of hearing the laughter of children? - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Who else is sick of hearing the laughter of children?

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #21
DUCCCC
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Liked 42 Times on 42 Posts

Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #22
Soulive

Recipes 

Mar 2007
The Middle of NJ
Liked 25 Times on 25 Posts

Its either "old fart day" or "we're hungover from too much beer day and hate the world"...

===================
Green Lane Brewing
===================

Primary = Evan!'s Special Bitter
On Deck = EdWort's Porter / American Amber

EdWort's Haus Pale Ale Count

Old 06-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #23
shafferpilot
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Cincinnati OH
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

i don't like much about kids either. too much work for too little reward.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #24
Donasay
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Boston
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

You know what it is, school just got out up here in Boston, so the kids are extra crazy this week and pretty much all over the place with nothing to do. For those of you in the rest of the country I am sure school has been out for a while, so you are acclimatized to this by now.

I have to walk through a mall to get to my office, (i work in the prudential tower) and the place is swarming with kids that have nothing better to do on a nice summer day than hang out at the mall. I mean sheesh it is 72 and sunny out, I hope they can think of something better to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic View Post
The true definition of an addiction: not stopping even when a dog is having his way with you.:D
http://www.solutionsinmetal.com/

Old 06-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #25
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liked 1765 Times on 1122 Posts

The interesting thing about people who don't like kids is that they lower their own population naturally.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #26
z987k

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Anchorage
Liked 30 Times on 28 Posts

I don't like kids either and I'm only 22. And I'm not talking about just the small ones. Anyone less than say 14 or so, it just seems they all need a serious attitude adjustment.

If I had kids, I'd probably be accused of child abuse. But there's nothing like a good ass kicking to solve a problem.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:33 PM   #27
dirtymike1
Recipes 

Mar 2008
E-town, Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by z987k View Post
I don't like kids either and I'm only 22. And I'm not talking about just the small ones. Anyone less than say 14 or so, it just seems they all need a serious attitude adjustment.

If I had kids, I'd probably be accused of child abuse. But there's nothing like a good ass kicking to solve a problem.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm right there with you man!!! I'm 22 as well, and I truly believe in a good old fashion ass whooping.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=67940

This avenue has already need cover, pretty in depth.

But I must add, I do want kids one day, and that I am really looking forward to it. But that day is still a while away

Old 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #28
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
St. Louis, MO
Liked 797 Times on 438 Posts

Laughter of children???

Birds singing????

The smell of fresh cut grass on a spring day????

A nice Edmund Fitzgerald on a cold winter night????

BAH...HUMBUG...

Click image for larger version

Name:	scrooge.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	5869

Old 06-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #29
Donasay
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Boston
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

From Maddox:

Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite. You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It's simple; it works. Don't listen to these ******** on TV with their bull**** hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day. Then again, it might not be all that bad because it will make your kids complacent, so it won't be as hard for them to swallow when they realize that they'll be spending the rest of their lives chained to a desk in a cubicle writing reports to make someone else rich.

The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse. That's where you need to come in and put the law down. To help you, the negligent parent, I've put together a guide to smacking your kids for your convenience (hint: you may want to even print this guide up and hang it on your fridge as a reminder to both you and your kids). Here are some useful techniques:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic View Post
The true definition of an addiction: not stopping even when a dog is having his way with you.:D
http://www.solutionsinmetal.com/

Old 06-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #30
McKBrew

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Hayden, Idaho
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

I Love my kids, all six of them. Granted it seems like more times than not they are fighting with eachother or totally ignoring what I tell them to do. Sometimes they drive me totally wacky. Even will all of the trouble they cause me, all I need to do is spend about a half an hour with someone else's kids to see that mine aren't as bad as I think. Plus I always hear good things from my children's teachers and the neighbors about how polite and respectful they are. Obviously they are way better than I give them credit for.

If you don't like kids, that's fine but keep in mind they are everywhere, and that there are still good ones out there if you actually pay attention.

Closed Thread