Damn kids on the ice! - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Damn kids on the ice!

Old 06-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #11
BlindLemonLars
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

May 2007
Liked 26 Times on 24 Posts

I really hate it when kids invade the playground. Digging in the sand with their little plastic shovels & buckets, hogging the swingset and climbing on the jungle-gym...it's SO aggravating. Some of them won't share their toys, and I've even seen them throw sand. Damn those little brats!

Old 06-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #12
RICLARK

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Grand Ledge, Mich
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLemonLars View Post
I really hate it when kids invade the playground. Digging in the sand with their little plastic shovels & buckets, hogging the swingset and climbing on the jungle-gym...it's SO aggravating. Some of them won't share their toys, and even seen them throw sand. Damn those little brats!
You didn't get angry and start taking milk money did you?

Kegged/Bottled: Boston Lager Clone, Crimson Ale, Guiness Draught Clone, Kilt Warmer Scotch Ale, BBB Blonde Ale, Oberon Clone Pt. 1,000

Do I Look Like A Man.....With A Plan??

Local Home Brew Store

www.theredsalamander.com

Old 06-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srm775 View Post
the lack of depth perception wasn't a pretty big clue
I don't follow...when I think of "lack of depth perception", I think of someone with an eyepatch:
. So maybe it was a clue that BPS is a pirate, but that's it.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 06-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
RICLARK

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Grand Ledge, Mich
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan! View Post
I don't follow...when I think of "lack of depth perception", I think of someone with an eyepatch. So maybe it was a clue that BPS is a pirate, but that's it.
Lmao my god man that just made my day.

Kegged/Bottled: Boston Lager Clone, Crimson Ale, Guiness Draught Clone, Kilt Warmer Scotch Ale, BBB Blonde Ale, Oberon Clone Pt. 1,000

Do I Look Like A Man.....With A Plan??

Local Home Brew Store

www.theredsalamander.com

Old 06-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #15
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3189 Times on 1884 Posts

This has to be the funniest rant since the one about Zul'jin and the couch (and the code monkeys)

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthre...ighlight=couch

The only difference is the Zul'jin was clearly druck, and Beta has just become a crumugeon in her young age.

"g-dam children, I'm gonna whack you with my cane!"

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
Orfy
For the love of beer!

Recipes 

Sep 2005
Cheshire, England
Liked 94 Times on 62 Posts

Not read past the first 3 line but +1 on don't like kids.....(that I don't know) well most of the one I do know as well...

Old 06-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #17
beta pleated sheet

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Amherst, MA
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I actually do have a blind person cane (that I don't actually need) for whacking kiddies. Might be a tough on the ice, though, but that would at least be funny.

I was just hit in the head in gym class one too many times.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:43 PM   #18
Beerthoven
Recipes 

May 2007
Cary, NC
Liked 36 Times on 31 Posts

My wife stays home with my 2.5 and 5 year old boys. She takes them to museums and parks and stuff and constantly complains about the busloads of older school kids that get dropped off in these places and then run amok.

Primary/Secondary: #133 Scottish 80/-
Kegged: #132 American Wheat
Planned: IPA, Brown, Pale Ale

Old 06-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
c.n.budz

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Pistol Wavin' New Haven, for now...
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Wait, I think we're missing a bigger point here. Why is someone who is admittedly a bad skater with no depth perception working at an ice rink?

Always do sober what you do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Old 06-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #20
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 528 Times on 424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.n.budz View Post
Wait, I think we're missing a bigger point here. Why is someone who is admittedly a bad skater with no depth perception working at an ice rink?
I didn't get the impression that she's working there - sounds to me like she just likes to skate, even though she's not any good at it. She'd just rather have the rink to herself.

You know what I hate? How ****ing loud it is at Chuck E. Cheese! I mean, cripes kids, can you keep it down, I'm trying to have a nice dinner!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana