Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Does one need to be 21?
Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Does one need to be 21?

I am only twenty soon to be twenty one in a couple of months. I was curious to whether a home brew equipment store would sell me the equipment needed to brew beer at home.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
Liked 120 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 1

No, you don't need to be 21...I'm 53!!! (and a smarta$$...)

HB Bill
Old 06-17-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
Desert Monkey

Originally Posted by Sir Humpsalot View Post
that's usually attributed to the fact that they post nasty recipes for prison hooch using Fleischman's yeast, 5 pounds of sugar, and some kool aid or somesuch.
so that's 5 lbs sugar (scribble scribble)...kool aid (scribble scribble)....Fleischman's yeast....he has yeast? Been hold'n out on me, guess I'll be seeing him 'round the yard....

To the soon to be legal - you found a great site that will expand you're brew process ten fold- figure out a good recipe that comes to age right around your b-day and have the best beer you ever tasted!
"Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence"

—General Jack D. Ripper
Old 06-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
10th-Level Beer Nerd
Liked 485 Times on 390 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the rules of this forum are pretty clear-cut. See you in a couple months.
Come join Yankee Ingenuity!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana
Closed Thread