crazy woman brands a dude - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > crazy woman brands a dude

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
RodfatherX
Recipes 

Apr 2008
Memphis, TN
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/13/....ap/index.html

what an insane dame...

Old 06-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
bethlehembrewer

Recipes 

Mar 2008
Veneta, OR

Caban's lawyer, James Friedman said, "She's a good kid, despite the picture painted of her, who exercised poor judgment and got herself into a bad situation. She is not the monster the prosecution made her out to be."

Yeah right she's great!. Man I wish I had her phone number, NOT. What a nut case, who on earth would think of something so f'ed up, poor judgment? I call that being insane

Primary: London Mild
Bottled: Holding it over with Fat Tire and Alaskan Amber
Up next: ???

Old 06-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
david_42

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Oak Grove, Oregon, USA
Liked 155 Times on 145 Posts

Safe, Sane and Consensual. Nope, nope, nope. Looks like three strikes.

"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk

Old 06-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

i know plenty of people that have been branded. but they were drunken idiots, not victims. she should be branded back with "tainted" across her tramp stamp or something.

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 06-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

What a cool story to tell your grandkids one day.

"Grandpa, what's that funny scar?"

"Well Billy, I got that when this hot little slut I was F.... Um, I got it when I was a commando fighting the commies in Zaire... All seven of us got them before we went on a suicide mission against 120 men. They killed our entire platoon of 200 in their sleep by slitting their throats... only the seven of us survived that moonlight slaughter. The "R" stands for REVENGE!!"

"WOW! Grandpa! That's AWESOME! What happened to the other six guys?"

"What other si...... Oh, um, they all died on the suicide mission, I was the only one to get out alive, but we killed every last one of the commie bastards!" "Now go fetch me a home brew.. and be careful not to move it around too much, it disturbs the sediment."

Old 06-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #6
bethlehembrewer

Recipes 

Mar 2008
Veneta, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post
What a cool story to tell your grandkids one day.

"Grandpa, what's that funny scar?"

"Well Billy, I got that when this hot little slut I was F.... Um, I got it when I was a commando fighting the commies in Zaire... All seven of us got them before we went on a suicide mission against 120 men. They killed our entire platoon of 200 in their sleep by slitting their throats... only the seven of us survived that moonlight slaughter. The "R" stands for REVENGE!!"

"WOW! Grandpa! That's AWESOME! What happened to the other six guys?"

"What other si...... Oh, um, they all died on the suicide mission, I was the only one to get out alive, but we killed every last one of the commie bastards!" "Now go fetch me a home brew.. and be careful not to move it around too much, it disturbs the sediment."
hahaha. One can only imagine,

Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
bethlehembrewer

Recipes 

Mar 2008
Veneta, OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBrewer View Post
i know plenty of people that have been branded. but they were drunken idiots, not victims. she should be branded back with "tainted" across her tramp stamp or something.
2 brands. One on her forehead and the other on her back. Oh and maybe a shark mouth tatoo around her......

Old 06-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #8
earlytimes
Recipes 

Mar 2008
Fort Wayne, IN
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I agree the girl was WAY out of line here, but it's not like the guy who had sex with her and never called back was a real upstanding guy either. I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved, but I am saying if we had more respect for women and sex in this country, then this kind of stuff wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
kornkob
Resident Crazy Uncle
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Madison WI
Liked 21 Times on 12 Posts

Casual sex isn't unnecessarily tied to any inherent lack of respect for the other gender. Him not calling doesn't necessarily demonstrate any lack of respect. He may very well had perfectly respectful, enjoyable recreational sex with a woman and, as people who have recreational sex oft do, went on with his life a little bit happier having had a little enjoyable exercise. Unfortunately it sounds like he had sex with a woman who thinks that sex has anything at all to do with love--- AND she happened to also be batshiat crazy.

I wanna move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
earlytimes
Recipes 

Mar 2008
Fort Wayne, IN
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I did say respect for women AND sex.

Besides, if any guy really had respect for the opposite sex he wouldn't be treating her like a sex toy by having casual sex with her.

Closed Thread