Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside! - Page 5 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside!

Old 06-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #41
JustDave

Recipes 

Jun 2007
Mass.
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

When our dog was a puppy, the first time he had a fart that wasn't silent, it totally freaked him out!

It was so hard not to laugh since he was having some diarrhea issues at the time, but that's some funny stuff.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:29 AM   #42
Sea
Green Flash IPA on tap
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Southern Oregon
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post
I thought "Inside" meant.. like inside the thread.. like "click here to see!"

Well, my favourite web site IS "2 dogs, 1 cup"

KIDDING!!!!!

It's just one of those things you hate to see.. but you'll look anyway.. Like a thread that reads "Michael Jackson Decapitated! Pics inside!" You KNOW you would click on it.....

Oh, I would deffinately click on that! I'd want to see the robot parts, and if there was a little alien at the controls.

Corrupt Brewers

Old 06-12-2008, 04:41 AM   #43
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2005
Cheshire, England
Liked 94 Times on 62 Posts

This thread is a load of crap!

Old 06-12-2008, 06:54 AM   #44
MikeFlynn74

Recipes 

Nov 2007
ANCHORAGE!!
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

lol one of my dogs will eat too fast.

Walk over to the carpet and puke. Thats always good for a laugh
Originally Posted by Tenchiro View Post
The successful have nobody to blame but themselves, I really wish they would take some responsibility for their own actions...

Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #45
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfy View Post
This thread is a load of crap!
BULLSH!T!! I say!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #46
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

OK, Colour me GUILTY, but I googled "Explosive Diarrhea"

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SH!T

Old 06-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #47
Bedlam

Recipes 

Dec 2006
East Tennessee
Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts

Oh, I've got a good one.

We helped our neighbor slaughter a couple of wild hogs. We have two dogs, a boxer that's about 60 lbs and a mostly-lab who is about 110 lbs. Now, El Hubbo has little experience with large dogs, and was all excited and wanted to give them a bunch of the scrap from the processing. I said maybe just a little, but not too much or bad things might happen.

We finished the slaughter, I had a couple of beers and toddled on to bed. El Hubbo remained behind to have a few more beers. Much later, he comes shuffling to bed. I didn't think anything else about it.

Until the following night.

It was going to be cold, so I decided to let the dogs sleep in the living room/kitchen area. Around 3 in the morning, I woke up to the awful rrrcccckkkk sound, followed by slurp-slurp-slurp. I go into the kitchen and the first thing that hit me was the smell. So there's my lab, looking abashed, like "sorry, mom" and the boxer busily slurping up some vile concoction. It was a viscous, rotting soup of wild pig, with one large oblong chunk that was readily identifiable as most of a hog leg, complete with hoof. The boxer thought it was a pre-warmed treat for him, just right there on the kitchen floor. Yum!

Turns out, El Hubbo had, when wondering back to the house the night before in a somewhat inebriated state, decided (against my warnings) that the dogs needed some pig and threw various parts into the back yard.

Oh, it was foul! And yeah, I cleaned it up. El Hubbo was genuinely apologetic, but I knew he didn't have the stomach for the job. But you can be sure I milked the event for...other...favors.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #48
brauhaus

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Susquehanna Valley, PA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

wait, i thought this thread was locked?

anyway, our pup had explosive craps too, I feel your pain... I can remember scrubbing the carpet and looking up to see the bugger sh!tting in a new spot, it was hell.

sadly, I had to get rid of the little dude, it just became too much... he was part husky and part wolf, when I took him to the vet to get his shots for the first time the vet pulled me aside and told me if I brought the wolf back, he'd put it to sleep, or de-fang him.

I was very upset the day we had to let him go, I kinda wish I still had that dog... very loyal... and sadly at the time, my only friend.

Fire/EMS of HBT.com

Old 06-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #49
NJTomatoguy
Recipes 

Jun 2008
Maple Shade NJ
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What a thread!

I have a Cocker Spaniel runt(13 lbs) and an English Bulldog. The little one eats/licks/tries everything and usually barfs a couple times a week.
The bulldog is normal, so never really a problem. I did put in a doggie door, so now the performance takes place outside. They never do anything in the house, but the little one stuck her head out the door and yakked during a party. When the bulldog has a stomach problem, he like to go up the side of the house.

NO MORE DOGS FOR ME!

Old 06-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #50
JustDave

Recipes 

Jun 2007
Mass.
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Our friend brought her 5-month old puppy over last night, and we were treated to some digestive pyrotechnics. Luckily it happened outside.

He also took a liking to one of our male dogs ... or should I say "a licking". I'll let you imagine what I mean by that.