Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside! - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside!

Old 06-11-2008, 03:48 AM   #31
Fingers
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Liked 45 Times on 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
He just looked at me and licked himself.
We still talking about the dog here?

Old 06-11-2008, 03:49 AM   #32
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7728 Times on 5426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
We still talking about the dog here?
Well, if my husband could manage that, he wouldn't have ever gotten married...............

Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #33
capcrnch

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Meeeechigan
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wihophead View Post
Would it happen to be a Lab, we have a Yellow Lab that does the exact same thing...

It has gotten to the point that it doesn't have to be frozen anymore and we have to make sure to pick everything up before letting her out....it is so disgusting.
Add one more to the lab that eats frozen "poopsicles"

When we get hit with a good snow, its impossible for us to find all the poopsicles in the back yard, but yet, she does.

We ended it this year though! My sister works for a vet and told us to put meat tenderizer on the dog food. It doesn't harm the dog at all, but does make their poop taste nasty. (is it ironic that I just said "it makes their poop taste nasty? like they don't say "tastes like sh*t for a reason?)

Old 06-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #34
JustDave

Recipes 

Jun 2007
Mass.
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Ahhh, coming home to the ol' butterscotch surprise. One of the best parts of having a dog!

Old 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #35
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan! View Post
word. Dude, trust me...pictures of dog diarrhea are no fun. No fun at all.

Sorry mate, it's just that when I see an enticing thread title like "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" I expect to see "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" not just a description of it. "Inside" implies that I am going to see/hear more about it if I click on the thread.. sort of like "Film at 11" which implies.. If you want to see and hear more, tune in at 11...if not, don't.

So when I clicked on the thread, I expected to see disgusting photos of the "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea". If I didn't want to see these images, I would not have clicked on the thread.. as "INSIDE" might infer.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post
Sorry mate, it's just that when I see an enticing thread title like "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" I expect to see "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" not just a description of it. "Inside" implies that I am going to see/hear more about it if I click on the thread.. sort of like "Film at 11" which implies.. If you want to see and hear more, tune in at 11...if not, don't.

So when I clicked on the thread, I expected to see disgusting photos of the "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea". If I didn't want to see these images, I would not have clicked on the thread.. as "INSIDE" might infer.
Wait, so let me get this straight...what did you think "inside" meant?

I guess I didn't think of it that way because I myself had just dealt with canine kasploding poo inside my house the day before.

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 06-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #37
Oakwoodforge
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Fairfield, IA USA
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My poor little mutt had a few problems about a year ago, NOTHING is worse than waking up to the sound of dog splatterpooping the carpet. We Talked to the vet, and switched from the processed dry dog food to raw meat & eggs. Never a a problem since,and he lost his fat belly and all of his stinky gym sock odor after about the first month. Sure it costs a little more to feed my boy good food but he's worth it. That and I don't have to worry about Poison being dumped in his food by some schmuck in a Chinese dog food factory...

Jens

Old 06-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #38
Sea
Green Flash IPA on tap
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Southern Oregon
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOz77 View Post

Noted. Indoors would have been more clear. What I'm having a hard time with, is what part of the phrase "Explosive Dog Diahrea" gets you so excited?

Corrupt Brewers

Old 06-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #39
McKBrew

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Hayden, Idaho
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

This thread is frickin funny. Here is my dog poo story.

We used to put my dog in his crate to take him to and from the vet. Normally SWMBO takes him, but I had the duty this time. When my dog walks into the vet/Petsmart he automatically sh!ts and p!sses on the floor and I expect that. On a particular day we finished up and I put him in the crate for the ride home. He decided to take a SH!T on the way home in the crate. Talk about a god awful smell, even with the windows down my son and I were gagging for about two miles.

When he is on the leash in a vehicle or being held, he never has an issue, so no more doggie traveling in the crate.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 AM   #40
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea View Post
Noted. Indoors would have been more clear. .
I thought "Inside" meant.. like inside the thread.. like "click here to see!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea View Post
What I'm having a hard time with, is what part of the phrase "Explosive Dog Diahrea" gets you so excited?

Well, my favourite web site IS "2 dogs, 1 cup"

KIDDING!!!!!

It's just one of those things you hate to see.. but you'll look anyway.. Like a thread that reads "Michael Jackson Decapitated! Pics inside!" You KNOW you would click on it.....