Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside! - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside!

Old 06-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #21
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liked 1659 Times on 1072 Posts

This thread is probably going to be the perpetual answer when I'm asked "why don't you like dogs?".

Old 06-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #22
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

Meh, my dog's had two accidents in four years, and one of those was on his first night at the house (he had caught some bug at the shelter). I'm sure I've jinxed myself now, but I've dealt with enough kid-excretions where it doesn't really bother me anymore.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 06-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
St. Louis, MO
Liked 789 Times on 435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidicem View Post
I think it's worse from the other end. My dog loves to eat frozen poop in the winter and when she eats too much she comes in and pukes poop out of her mouth all over the carpet. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or had to clean up.
Just how much frozen poop is too much?

Old 06-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #24
wihophead
Recipes 

Jul 2007
Racine, Wisconsin
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
I think it's worse from the other end. My dog loves to eat frozen poop in the winter and when she eats too much she comes in and pukes poop out of her mouth all over the carpet. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or had to clean up.

Would it happen to be a Lab, we have a Yellow Lab that does the exact same thing...

It has gotten to the point that it doesn't have to be frozen anymore and we have to make sure to pick everything up before letting her out....it is so disgusting.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #25
niquejim
Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Cape Coral Florida
Liked 51 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post
Just how much frozen poop is too much?

The amount that makes the dog vomit, Duh

Old 06-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #26
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts

I've been told by my vet that older dogs will often to this. I think because they lack a certain element in their own food. Also that all dogs might do this if they are on a diet and simply get hungry. The only recourse is to keep it clean out there. Not fun in the winter.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #27
Damonic
Recipes 

May 2008
Chicagoland
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I figured there'd be pics as well. WTF?! I don't click on a thread titled EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea without expecting to see some canine intestinal carnage.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #28
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

Donasay your post is making me laugh so hard my sides hurt. I was also expecting to see pictures that looked somewhat like a blowoff tube gone awry.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #29
Fingers
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Liked 45 Times on 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wihophead View Post
Would it happen to be a Lab, we have a Yellow Lab that does the exact same thing...

It has gotten to the point that it doesn't have to be frozen anymore and we have to make sure to pick everything up before letting her out....it is so disgusting.
My yellow lab 'neak, 'neak, 'neaks into the closet with the cat litter box and has a snack. Washes down the chunks with a little bit of toilet bowl water from our new low flow toilet. For those of you blessed with one of these turd rinsers, you'll know that that it takes patience and a couple of flushes for complete removal of the contents. Lucy isn't too concerned with complete flushes. Ew.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #30
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7727 Times on 5425 Posts

You know, we recently got a 1 year old yellow lab. He's been sick with colitis (no accidents inside, though, thank God), because he eats EVERYthing. I mean, everything. Deer poop, pebbles, bark, sticks, fish guts, jelly, garbage, etc. You know, I feel really stupid yelling at him in the woods to "stop eating that!" Then, I shovel away piles of orange liquid dog poo from the yard.

He doesn't really like dog food all that much, though. I told him, "Hey, you eat rocks, how f***ing discriminating can you be?". He just looked at me and licked himself.