Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Finally made a label

Old 06-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
mkultra69
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Finally made a label

Well after a crazy few weeks of brewing (6 batches in 3 weeks) I decided to make a label so I could tell whats in all those bottles. I wanted a label that was a bit like me and the beer I brew, simple and to the point. I dont think Im going to add color or anything, maybe some colored paper or something. Always open to suggestions though. Tell me what ya think.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
earlytimes
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of unions (don't get me wrong, they have their purpose), I really like it. Very simple, yet eloquent. great job!

To tell my bottles apart, I just mark the cap with a number that corresponds to my notes about the beer to tell watt's watt (pun intended)