Originally Posted by Yooper
I'd rather it was clear- but if not, you could wait it out if you want to. If you want to carbonate it, don't use campden and sorbate. If you're not carbonating, it's not a bad idea to use it.
Ok... Just so I'm clear.
- Currently it seems to have stalled at 1.012.
- There seems to be a burp in the airlock once every 30 seconds or so.
- I see tiny bubbles going up the side (towards the neck)
- It is clearing but it is not see through.
What option do you suggest:
1) wait it out and let it clear (then do option 2
2) put campden tablets and now then back sweeten and bottle now.
Question: Since there are tiny bubbles, if I do bottle now will it be carbonated or will the bubbles settle.
3) rack off the lees and then do step 1 or 2.
I hope this is not too confusing, just not sure what the best thing to do is.