so ethylene glocol is not good but read this
If one has ingested ethylene glycol, give the person an alcoholic beverage while the paramedics arrive. Ethanol acts as a competitive inhibitor to the active site of the enzyme that converts ethylene glycol to its toxic metabolites. Once ethanol binds, the ethylene glycol is harmlessly excreted out of the body.
So since you are potentially contaminating beer with this... no problem!
Also I read that it takes about 2 tablespoons to kill someone (I've tasted antifreeze before and had no adverse affects, but I won't drink it).
So I think you are pretty darn safe rinsing it out with tabasco, (or a cleaner) and then with water. Also it would get diluted in 5 gal of beer.
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V
Secondary: Shady Lord RIS, Water to Barleywine, Pumpkin wine, burnt mead
Kegged: Crappy infected mild
Bottles: Apfelwein, 999 Barleywine, Oatmeal Stout, Robust Porter, Robust smoked porter, Simcoe Smash