New Digital Camera :D - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > New Digital Camera :D

Old 05-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
nugget
Recipes 

Apr 2008
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well just bought myself a digital camera today for 100 bucks, clearance sale priced. Fujifilm Finepix F480, nice lil camera. I'm gonna be going to some concerts this summer so I figured I'd get one for then and found a nice one on sale so said lets do it. So messing around with it I took a few pics of the stuff we have in our basement for you all too see.... Can't wait to get my memory card for it so I can take more than 4 pictures (best resolution for me, nothing less) they take up about 2 megs a file so at 4 gigs I will be able to take quite a few before it fills up.

First up is the AHS Purple Haze Clone Kit that we are going to bottle either tonight or tomorrow. about 5 gallons

Next up is my batch of apfelwein that I did on the 20th of this month. 3 gallons, and there are lots of little bubbles just streaming up the side of the bottle, looks pretty cool.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
RichBrewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Denver, Colorado
Liked 167 Times on 88 Posts

Well keep the pics coming!