Check out ESPN 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
its the 2008 NLL Championship game replay. Check out my Buffalo Bandits win it all. Its a great sport if youve never given it a try. Entertaining as hell and I was there to see it all!

There was a team in Columbus (Landsharks), but it only lasted one season. I was hooked immediatley and was not happy when they left town. Lacrosse is a great sport. There's an Division III college about 20 minutes from me that has a team and I usually try to catch at least a couple games a year.

http://bishops.owu.edu/2007-08/mlx08ac.html

I've been watching the local jr high or high school team get crushed most evenings at the local school. Thier playing field is right next to the playground my daughter likes to visit. I watch the lacross while she plays on the slides.
The game looks pretty interesting and very rough. Unfortunately our local team seem to be pretty bad, the averge score of the games I have seen is 12 to 1 in favor of the visiting teams. It looked like a Jr High team but I'm getting old enough I have trouble telling the difference. :(

Craig

Latest posts

Back