Best Brew Schedule?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanzerOfDoom

Reaction score
So what is the perfect brew schedule to stay supplied with homebrew year round? ie. 1-2 batches monthly? What say 'yall

Right now I have to say the 'best' one is what the SWMBO will allow without giving me the evil eye. Since I just started this up again it is fluxuating:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanzerOfDoom
So what is the perfect brew schedule to stay supplied with homebrew year round? ie. 1-2 batches monthly? What say 'yall.

On my 8th brew this year.Trying to keep myself in draught beer and get some brews bottled for when the camping season starts again(doesnt help that i am struggling to get all the timing right for bottling and kegging ,more equipment will soon be added to overcome that problem).
The other problem is family and friends drinking my beer when they come round for dinner or to watch sport(rugby union mainly and speedway,there was 5 of us round for a recent rugby match and that was a whole keg gone in one day!!!! ,but i have asked them to buy me some kits then they can have beer when they come again).
Will aim to start one new brew a week

Back