Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > New Gordon Biersch

Old 05-18-2008, 04:51 AM   #1
BarleyWater
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default New Gordon Biersch

Just got home from the VIP party at the brand new Gordon Biersch Brewery and restaurant, and I am a little druck.
4 hours of drinking as much free craft brew as I counld adn I just wanted you all to be jealous of me.
I got to talk to Dan Gordon and take a private tour arounf the brewery, probably because I was the only other brewewr there and he neede a break from talking about crap with yuppies that didn't even know it was his damn beer.
The head brewer at the new location is coll , and they make the best damn schwarzbier I have ever had.
Anyone in the D/FW area, a trip to Plano is well worth it to check out the newest GB brewery and restuarant.

Fermenting: Nada
On Tap:Cran Wit, Dr Pepper Dubbel, Cascadian Pale Ale, Dark Chocolate Stout, Imperial Stout, Brown Mild, Schwarzbier
On Board: IIPA

www.franconiabrewing.com

Old 05-18-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts

I was at the VIP opening party for the Gordon Biersch in Seattle a few years ago and got druck myself. Hope you fair better tomorrow than I did, GB beers give me a horrible headache.